Recent content by Assassino Sultan

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

Please add the armor and helmets of this mod to the original.
  2. [Poll] What do you want for Character Custumization?

He said the opposite

EZkW6.jpg
    Read page 2. He clarified that by saying they're not planning on selling skins. The plan is for the rest of what is he's replying to.
  3. [Poll] What do you want for Character Custumization?

Read the reply from AVRC to Moton
    Didn't AVRC say that they don't plan on selling skins?
  4. [Poll] What do you want for Character Custumization?

Just pls dont sell more than 1 skin for a thing.

LoL is a bad example with selling all stuffs & uncertain upcoming skins policy within paid skins.

-level up > open skın
    -use currency that can earnable in-game > open skın
    -finalize Mastery levels > open skin
    -buy one > open a skin
    -join events > open skin
    -update game > open skin

There should be just one way to get a skin with payment.. And one skin for a thing. Just update and make this paid skin better with a time, dont make new skin for same thing to sell. İf u want to give more, use other free ways.

-And dont even make free new skins for same thing before completing all similar cycle. Dont be like LoL. Pls.
    He just said that they're not planning for such skins. Skins will be free.
  5. [Poll] What do you want for Character Custumization?

Sorry, just to clarify: You will unlock skins by playing the game and levelling up. We don't have any plans right now to sell skins.
    When are skins coming? Also, will troops have preset skins in the future?
  6. [Poll] What do you want for Character Custumization?

First step is to add all the equipment skins used in SP and have them all unlocked by leveling up while we setup the system and make sure everything works properly.
    I really hope skins are added next month or after. The game is getting boring without progression system. Also, instead of getting the skins through exp, why not through in-game gold?
  7. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

the man on top is cool but the one below is wearing a helmet that of the 14th century and up. it would be cool if the aserai was more islamic persian tbh or maybe even pre islamic persian!
    Agreed for Islamic Persian, but it's also lovely to see Arabs and Berbers. As for pre-Islamic Persians, I'd like to have late Sassanid armors if so.
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

the certain type of helmet that the horseman (with the blue caparison) is wearing is a helmet with a mask commonly being used by cuman - kipchaks nomads (and probably other nomads like the volga bulgars or the earlier khazars) that lived around the volga river area and the pontic steppe, this certain type of war mask helmet have been found in lipovets, kovali mostly ( or all i think ) founded in nomadic burials, they were also probably worn by the khans or rich warriors or for heavy cavalry uses.

ac6ee9c717d05471734f6c894670006e.jpg

ye

yes that one is more correct, the one in the art looks like an european style kettle helm

yes that one is more correct, the one in the art looks like an european style kettle helm, but we (or i) dont have evidence for the use of kettle helmets to be worn in the middle east

the outermer knight isnt a middle easterner
    Oh yeah, my bad. He's a crusader.
    This would be quite fun to have for Ghilman, though. I love the helmet.
    This, too.
  9. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

they should add more 'soft' horse armor, especially for the aserai. the current aserai horse armor is way too 'futuristic' for the late 11th century. i did a thread recently on this topic:

I feel like the current Aserai horse armor looks like from the 15th century or something, so I agree. Also, I think the faction colors in MP ruins the feeling for Aserai and other factions. I wish only the icons are colored, not the clothes/armor.
  10. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

Be wary of using that guy's art as evidence of anything because he usually just makes stuff up. Not saying that this one in particular is wrong, but he isn't a historian and his priority is making soldiers look le epic awesome rather than based on any actual sources.

1d7520daa78dde1234d3a10e09b839c3.jpg
    Yeah, But I was kinda just trying to prove a point.

Anyway, this Mod makes some really nice ones for the Middle-Easterns:

But yeah, I really have a huge problem with the current Aserai ones. They look so cartoonish in my opinion. And I don't like the idea of having the scarf as part of the shoulders slot instead of the helmet, since it's for that. But again, I'm not an expert.
  11. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

im not sure about the saracens using kettle hats, but as far as i know there is no evidence of them using kettle hats

also the Ghilman dude with the blue horse is wearing a 13th century cuman kipchak helmet, not sure about that too
    Many Ghilman were Turkic, just like the Mamluks.

Doesn't this Andalusian war a kettle helmet? A unique looking one. Not sure if it's also called kettle, though.

This is also Andalusian:
    2555b15e8801fe6983fcf03969a22cf9.jpg
  12. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

For Aserai:
    png-transparent-umayyad-caliphate-saracen-al-andalus-al-bidaya-wal-nihaya-arabs-ancient-army-miscellaneous-painted-superhero.png

^ Umayyads

^ Also Umayyads

^ Ghilman

^ Arab Faris under Saladin

^ Mubarizun elite warrior of the Rashidun on the left

^ Mubarizun warrior on the right, and Ansar mobile guard cavalry

^ Ansar cavalry
  13. Current Issues being working on

Basic spectator mode should come earlier but Cosmetics and Customization (being worked on atm) will probably arrive before the super spectator mode.
    Are you able to give the time for cosmetics to be released? I'm really hoping it's this month or october. ;-;
  14. Current Issues being working on

A basic spectator mode is being built at the moment, and designs for a very robust one is approved.

Ranked Mode is being built. We already enabled Skill Based Match Making, ranked matches with leaver punishment and player ranks are being worked on. Clan matches will also get a proper ranking system so you don't have to calculate ratings yourselves. The proper competitive format is something we are discussing internally as well, banning factions and playing both sides on a set map sounds like a decent start but it is further down the road. For now, you can do all that stuff outside of the game and then set up a clan match with your preferred settings so it is not a blocker at the moment.

Reconnecting will be implemented with Ranked Mode.
    I kinda hope cosmetics come before spectator mode. I feel like people would get back into the MP for that.
  15. Current Issues being working on

• Crush Through Mechanics and Damage
    • Cavalry Rear up problems
    • Captain Mode Balance
    • Couch Lance Mechanics and Damage
    • Archery and Throwable Mechanics
    • Mounted Archery and Throwables (fixed)
    When is the statement regarding MP Vol.4 coming?
Back
Top Bottom