Recent content by darthrobocop

1. Version 0.52 [Released]

Hey Devs,
    i just want to let you know that this mod was exactly what i was looking for. It was the retake on native that had a lot of the elements form native that worked well as well as some new ones you guys added. I hope that you guys continue to work on this mod because i will keep on playing it for a long time coming if the support is this good. I cant wait for the next update though it might ruin my save starting over again won't be so bad.
    Thanks
  2. 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers ♦ SEVEN YEARS OLD ♦ Always recruiting

wow no one has posted here in a while soo anyone alive here?
  3. The Papacy (NA Faction) Borderlands V2

1. 18

2. since alpha

3. to fight the pagans

4. Deus Vult!!!!

5. pretty good rper

6. The common man is good for all great nations are build on the back of the common man

7.  Crusader
  4. Royal Scots Guards

Good Luck  :cool:
  5. 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers ♦ SEVEN YEARS OLD ♦ Always recruiting

Crozade said:
    Could you please remove the password from your The Anglo-Zulu War Mod -Server?
    Since this is the only permanent server for our mod, we would be really happy if everyone who downloaded our mod, could play on your server :smile:

Thank you, your Anglo-Zulu War Mod Team
    yeah we had training on friday so we changed it over and i think someone forgot to get rid of the password but this will be fixed
  6. 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers ♦ SEVEN YEARS OLD ♦ Always recruiting

i wish i got to keep the cool rank in these forums rather then fse :cry:
  7. High Water Mark (ACW MOD) (6th Wisconsin infantry pg. 18)

87th_Foot_Fus_Sharpe said:
    We should have a full uniform set for the 57th Virginia and 1st Minnesota very soon. At the same time this will show all of our infantry troop rank choices minus the musicians which will be added after we get the initial troops done. I hope you all can be just a little bit more patient with us and please continue to support us.

Cant Wait
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  8. The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Happy Birthday EPI!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you guys are celebrating with drinks  :grin: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Back
Top Bottom