Recent content by Darth Ellutador

1. Darth Ellutador

Scene Development

Revan Shan said:
    Scening... The Beginning of the End

At last, Europe 1200 has entered this phase. I've been waiting a long time for this. And not because I just want to see progress on this, but because it means that it aims for the maximum.

For now, taking into account the amount of factions, lords and settlements it is probably the best Medieval game ever, even better than any mod for M2TW.

But this was left. Scenes. Being able to actually enter Rome, Toledo... Be able to see the castles of all Europe just how they were. Let me tell you that with all the settlements there are, this is a tremendously epic work. Even more that the one I'm doing for SWC. But that it is really important, and will really make 1200 look like the perfect med mod ever.

Darth Ellutador, I would like to encourage to work on this as much as you can and keep up the good work. I see you base you work on maps and pics, and that's how it's meant to be. Keep like that.

Thanks Revan, I will give my best. Unfortunatly I'm having some problems with real life right now, so it might take a while for the next update.
  2. Darth Ellutador

Progress/Development for Warband

Al_Mansur said:
    Constructions plans ? You mean things like that:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Coupe.donjon.Coucy.3.png
    If yes, it would be really awesome indeed. :smile:

Yeah, it would. But I mean something like this:

I probably misunderstood what you said.
  3. Darth Ellutador

Progress/Development for Warband

Frisicus said:
    Nice to hear.:wink:

I will in time provide extra info on the Dutch fortresses and towns that are currently in the mod as castle/town concerning their building materials and construction plans.

I would really appreciate that :wink:.
  4. Darth Ellutador

Scene Development

Comrade Temuzu said:
    Great scenes Darth :wink: But is the wall a bit off its place in the first castle? Near the castle itself, looks like it overlaps it just a bit.

Also, if you boys are looking for more sceners, Im basically unemployed right now, so yeah :smile:

It looks like that because of the angle of the picture. It isn't off its place, don't worry :razz:. I think you should talk with Cruger if you want to help btw.
  5. Darth Ellutador

Scene Development

DrTomas said:
    Well changing scene entry points are not that hard, now is it?

Anyway, I'm pleased to see that E1200 has finnaly a scene maker. I'm eagarly awaiting the chance to test out you're work! :smile:

No, it's really easy. However, even with the entry-points already in place, they keep spawning in the wrong place.
  6. Darth Ellutador

Scene Development

kuauik said:
    there might be problem with the Welsh scene,if you done it with multiplayer scene,then it might not work in singleplayer.Because of different entry points

We are currently having problems with the entry-points for Dolwyddelan :neutral:. I'm not making any other scenes with the multiplayer scene luckly.
  7. Darth Ellutador

Scene Development

tbendis said:
    Darth Ellutador said:
    Brubar said:
    Niiice!!
    Do you have any regional restrictions for now? I mean, do you only wish to start with actual UK & IUreland castles for now?
    Or can we dump any castle we want from alll Europe?? 'cause this thread could easily become a mess in no time...full of many european castles pictures... I don't know, I'm just asking, since i don't really have any idea of how much time it makes to create a castle scene. I just thuoght maybe you don't want to be with flooded with castle pics.

I can make any castle from northern or western Europe. Iberia would be the most difficult right now because there's a mix of muslin's and christian's buildings.

I adore the Welsh one. Absolutely fantastic.

Do you use the in game editor for this, or what?

For the Welsh castle I simply hosted a multiplayer game on Ruins and edited the terrain. Yes, I use the game editor.
  8. Darth Ellutador

Scene Development

Aliksander said:
    Those look nice.  Though I must ask is there an actual castle with a windmill INSIDE the walls?  That doesn't seem to make much sense as the walls would block the wind :neutral:

Also the mod leaders may want to check in with the custom settlements mod team.  Many of the people who contribute to them have made castles and towns that are similar to actual places and they may be willing to share the scenes.

Hehe, don't worry about that. I will have to remake Carlisle completely anyway.
  9. Darth Ellutador

Scene Development

Cèsar de Quart said:
    Al-Mansur gave us permission to use his French props, so for France, it's better to use those. There is a special brick architecture for the Netherlands and Poland, but that will come later.

As for castles, current props are OK with Iberian and Italian castles. It's the towns that present a problem. But still, we would need a big chapel like the one in the castle of Loarre.

Great! Cruger, could you put them into the next patch?

Yes, for castles they are OK.
  10. Darth Ellutador

Scene Development

Cruger said:
    Needless to say it looks great.

Btw, in the current version of the mod you also have brick and chalc sceneprops at your disposal. Not that it is very useful for Iberia.

I'll see if I can find some references for some good non-British scenes :smile: There are always so many scenes from Britannia in every mod.

Thanks Cruger :razz:.
  11. Darth Ellutador

Scene Development

Brubar said:
    Niiice!!
    Do you have any regional restrictions for now? I mean, do you only wish to start with actual UK & IUreland castles for now?
    Or can we dump any castle we want from alll Europe?? 'cause this thread could easily become a mess in no time...full of many european castles pictures... I don't know, I'm just asking, since i don't really have any idea of how much time it makes to create a castle scene. I just thuoght maybe you don't want to be with flooded with castle pics.

I can make any castle from northern or western Europe. Iberia would be the most difficult right now because there's a mix of muslin's and christian's buildings.
  12. Darth Ellutador

Scene Development

Hello, players of this great mod. Let me introduce myself. I've been working on scenes for this mod since a long time, but we never got any of them into the game. Now that Warband is released, we can finally get this to the right path. I will be updating this tread regularly. The Progress...
  13. Darth Ellutador

AoE-style historical info

Cèsar de Quart said:
    I would like to have time and skills to make a scene for every castle and town, but it's impossible so far.

So true :wink:
  14. Darth Ellutador

Signatures for Europe 1200

Nice work Cèsar, as always.
Back
Top Bottom