Recent content by DarrickS

1. Cherche Compagnon CRPG

Bonjour, [MeetiCRPG mod ON] Salut alors je cherche une belle blonde pour des relations oulala... Ha non. Je monte un Polearm/1h en faite. Quand CRPG est sortie, je jouais beaucoup en tandem avec un très bon ami et ça me manque un peu. Là je viens de m'y remettre et j'ai retrouvé la vielle...
  2. [S] Scaedumar Mod - Beta version released

good mod, but how can we use herbes for heal wound?
    And why, after a recovered broken arm, i have less points than before? I was 9 and now i m 7 for ever?
  3. Warband 1.173 (+Historique des versions)

je passe juste vous remercier pour votre taff.

J'aime pas la campagne sans mods. En l'occurence, vu qu'il n'y en pas des masses qui sont passés en 1.143 (vacance oblige je suppose), j'avais besoin de repasser en 1.134, dur dur avec steam!
  4. Bugs & Other Problems OLD

I get horrible freeze when playing... But dunno why?
    Some one samething?
  5. Out of memory video!!

seems to work, thanks :smile:
  6. Out of memory video!!

humm

This is my config :

4go ram
    E8400
    HD4890

Only with this mod and brytenwalda mod.
  7. Out of memory video!!

Hi I have this pb when lauching the game : RGL ERROR : OUT OF MEMORY VIDEO I get the same pb for brytenwalda mod. Some one can help?
  8. Great mod but...

I never see a staff resist to a sword.

Great idea.
  9. Mod won't start

No it work.

The problem dont come from the textures themselves I think. And, if it was this, the landscape pack should resolve the pb by changing them.

I have the choice between a clear but not very stable quality of play (with texture to 70-80%) or a laggy one with Texture on demand. This thing isn't so usefull... I get heavy freeze when I jump into melee.
    I prefer the first solution. 
  10. Mod won't start

I am happy to play it in very good conditions with so beautifull graphism.

By curiosity, I will test Landscape pack.

I always want more!
  11. Mod won't start

Great guy.

It work.

12. Mod won't start

It dont work any more.

I m very impressive.

Never get any problem with Stalker SOC, CS, COP.
    All the ETW mod, NTW mod, RTW mod...
    Same thing for Oblivion.
    All the other M&B mod...
    And the list can be so long!

And We dont find the problem reason...
    I m curious to see if your mod work on my internet computer who is totaly instable and full of register error, very fragmented... with a very freaky graphic card (8400 gs) on a steam version with vista => it work xD

I just think your mod is racista. I dont like big config.

But there is something new.

EDIT : I always must start the game with 10% texture detail. But now, during my game, If i put these textures to 89% (max), it will work. Its not very funny to do because I must think to put the texture to minimum before launching something. But I can play I correct conditions, without so bad textures.
  13. Mod won't start

I think all the ppl who crash during the loading texture screen have the same problem.

They should start the game in window screen mod for see the RGL error message.

14. Mod won't start

Already test a lot of different configuration. This too.

Only Texture detail problem. I m sur.

15. Mod won't start

ok, I repeat every thing an other time.

My computer work with Windows xp 32 bit SP 3.

Hardware is :
    HD 4890 1 go
    3 go ram corsair 800MHZ
    E8400 3;3ghz processor
    P5Q-C mother board

Problem appear only when I play with maximum graphic : ALL THE GRAPHIC OPTION WORK, ONLY TEXTURE DETAIL MUST BE SET TO 10% IF I WANT TO LAUNCH THE GAME.
    the crash appear during first loading screen, on "loading texture". The error message is : RGL ERROR : OUT OF MEMORY VIDEO!
    I dont have any other pb with all other mod and native game.

Ask to all the ppl who have the same error message than me to launch their game with 10% texture detail. It will work. And only 10%.
    Its particulary ridiculous because you can play with 8x AA, Anistropic, all effects, best shader, DX9, 1440x900 resolution but you imperativly must put these ****ing texture detail to 10%.
    Its the reason why I think the prblem is just du to an optimisation around CFG config, or data of this kind.

Srry for my bad english, french powa.
Back
Top Bottom