Recent content by darkmanx23

1. "Im glad to serve my kingdom and have no interest in serving another liege"

so relationship has to be high to get them to consider joining you ? my relationship was high with calatild but she said the same phrase
  2. "Im glad to serve my kingdom and have no interest in serving another liege"

How high is your relation with them?
    when i tried calatild my relation was 67 most people i try is 0 to 10 tho
  3. Alliance through marriage/marrying siblings off

ooooo so no benefits outside of some relationship gains ? i was hoping they would at least not declare war on me.......

so what if i married him to somebody less important like calatild would he still join her or would she join us
  4. "Im glad to serve my kingdom and have no interest in serving another liege"

this is killing me, everybody i try to recruit says this i like that people dont jump ship so easily but how am i suppose to recruit to my faction ? is there a way to tell whos can be persuaded or not ? is there a way to change there mind ? what can be done
  5. Alliance through marriage/marrying siblings off

has this feature been completely implemented yet ? if so how does it work and what does it do im playing on the latest version it gave me the option to marry my brother off to rhagea so i tried it and he just disappeared so i reloaded an older save, what would be the benefits of doing that...
  6. 3 way dances

would be cool if 3 or more armies could battle last army standing would be the winner.... war isnt always one on one theres alliances betrayal theres multiple wars going on at once, also we should be able to have reinforcements come in mid battle like when the knights of the vale showed up to...
  7. Are the new quests part of the 1.5.6 beta ?

they said something about some new quests one being rescuing your fellow vassals and such from captivitym have they been implemented in the 1.5.6 beta or is that just the rebellions ?
  8. The army system needs to be overhauled

agreed doubt they will do anything about it though maybe a modder can do somthing
  9. My dissapointment grows. Game still feels barren.

i respect you guys have ur hopes high that this lack of content is just because its early access and once it gets full release all will be well but temper those expectations a bit... it looks like this is it this is the game, sure they will add little things here and there fix more bugs but it doesnt seem like they have any plans on big future content and even if they do they probably havent started working on it yet so by the time they released it most people will probably have moved on
  10. What's the game like atm?

What...? Jesus Christ that's so ****ing stupid! You can't be serious! :lol:

I'll go find a mod that implements death better then.

enemy lords can die to but only in battles against u i think and good luck finding a mod most of the big mods stop getting updates i think they got sick of the updates breaking there mods
  11. What's the game like atm?

sadly the same but runs smoother if you was having problems with crashing
  12. take a break from crash and bug fixing and put everybody on content

game is running fine i havent crashed in months and if u do ever add content its probably gonna add more bugs and crashes anyway so just give us one beta branch ONE that is filled with nice juicy contentttttttt the way things are going in another 8 months the game is gonna be running smooooth as...
  13. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

I think that it is clear now that this is unlikely to happen. Bannerlord is built on 4 gameplay pillars:

Action > Simulation > Tactical > Roleplaying

And the importance of those pillars are in that order. The way I see it the quest and dialogue system is there more as a example for modders.

TW nailed the action pillar and they have been mostly working on the simulation pillar since Early Access began. I expect there is some tactical work still coming since sieges need fixing and battle commands are getting some love.
    This doesn't leave a lot of time left for the Roleplaying pillar apart from competing the main quest line. Actually calling it main quest line implies there other quest lines, which is inaccurate.

I have made peace with it, and now actually think it is for the best. They have limited resources and adding more RP content to the world is probably one of the easier type of mods to create, I just wish the world lore was more fleshed out so we would have something to anchor story mods to.
    they need to communicate that if thats the case, if they have no intention of adding substantial content and are just going to be polishing up the game then say that so we can move on because alot of people are expecting this game to be as good as warband down the line and so far outside of the combat its not even close
  14. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

nice i guess but nothin here really seems all that substantial except maybe the rebellions...i want a reason to go to my castle or to be in my town i want personality for the other lords and reasons to talk to them besides getting a generic quest or declaring war i want reasons to actually go to war instead of wars just randomly happening even if you have good relationship with the other clan hell id be cool with it being paid dlc i just want more substantial content
  15. is the main questline finished ?

ive never gotten passed the conspiracy **** my game breaks every updates cuz of all the mods i use lol
Back
Top Bottom