Recent content by DariusPlayer

1. DariusPlayer

The importance of Steam reviews and post hype clarity

This is just a small reminder that you should give this game a steam review, if you havent already done so. if you already have done so then you can still change it. I am not suggesting to you that you have to change it to a negative review but i am sure most of you know what to do. If we want...
  2. DariusPlayer

TaleWorlds, how you succeded to piss off the friendliest community in videogames history?

Sometimes you just need to take the falling star route, flash for a brief moment in your full glory and then get permabanned.
    i did not hit her
  3. DariusPlayer

How old are you, and how much you love this game?

I am jewish so i wont respond to your questionsl. Israel has every right to defend themselfs even if that means that we use nazi germany politics.
  4. DariusPlayer

Definitive Post: The game has gotten 'better', but not more 'enjoyable' since release

I hope Taleworlds will go bankrupt. If this happens then they will lose their rights to the game and have to sell it so other more talented studios can take over.
  5. DariusPlayer

Collective Protest: A Forum Signature Approach

+1

but we dont have to be silent. I would rename the topic "Collective Protest: A Forum Signature Approach"
    i agree with you, changed the thread name. We just need some more attention now.
  6. DariusPlayer

Becoming King of existing faction

that is gonna be so cool when its available! i really hope it would :razz:
    lel keep dreaming, its not going to be avaible and the way TaleWorlds sabotages their own modding community makes me think that it will never come to reality.
  7. DariusPlayer

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

The only reason why Taleworlds didnt answer us, is because somebody kneeled on their neck. Now that derek chauvin is in jail they should be able to answer us again.
  8. DariusPlayer

My final verdict

they look like TaleWorlds mods
  9. DariusPlayer

Collective Protest: A Forum Signature Approach

Hello Gentlemen, I suggest that we all use the following quote ~~~~~~~~~ Good features that were in Warband, but are still missing in Bannerlord ~~~~~~~~~ as our signature. This way we can spread our resentments with our fellow human beings and also point out all the missing content. You can...
  10. DariusPlayer

The big Forum Depression

I will wait for the next patch, if Taleworlds doesnt deliver anything remotley important in the next update then i am going to call this game a scam and sue them. I will ruin this Company.
  11. DariusPlayer

So... How is Taleworlds getting away with this?

I know the title sounds bad, but hear me out, because I'm going full conspiracy mode here.

For those following both the progress of the game and developer responses, many may be familiar with the phrase "too complex". Taking that in mind, if any of you follow the Nexus or are aware of the modders in this forum, many may have noticed the number of VERY complex mods that modders create with an arm tied behind their back.

With those points in mind, let me quote the first two paragraphs for the reason for EA from TW directly:

“Early access is something that we are very familiar with: our first title, Mount & Blade, helped to pioneer this method of release back in 2005. By working alongside our community we were able to deliver a unique gaming experience that players still enjoy to this day. These past experiences have taught us that it is vital to bring players in to help us iron out any issues and refine the game by utilizing feedback to bring it to the level that both our community and we expect.

We are hoping to run a productive and efficient early access for M&B Bannerlord as well. However, due to the nature and scale of game that we have envisioned, there may be various problems or missing features and content during the course of early access."

Now at the beginning of EA, this statement made sense, now however... between their initial estimates of one year in EA and the delivery of content within that timeframe, the numbers just aren't adding up anymore. Let me be clear that I personally don't care that they didn't meet their "estimate", that isn't my point. My point is that from what we know, the direction of the game heavily implies that it isn't planned to be all that complex at all, which begs the question, what was the need for EA?

Maybe I'm being far too pessimistic, but as mentioned above, suggested community features that TW deemed too "complex" or outright ignore are making their way into the Nexus by modders who work in their free time.

Coming back to the topic sentence, how is it that TW is able to charge AA(a) price tag for a skeletal sidegraded version of WB, only to rely on the free working community members to flesh it out?
    Idk man, all i can do is write a negative steam review, tell youtubers about the failure of failworlds and ****post. If anyone here has a better idea on what we can do then please tell me, tell us. We need to ruin Taleworlds forever.
  12. DariusPlayer

TaleWorlds, We Need a New Mexxico

Yeah most of the devs and mods here arent worth a damn compared to Mexxico. Callum is useless as well as the other mods here who have some power trip complexes.
  13. DariusPlayer

SP - General Bannerlord's Gameplay Has Gone Backwards In Multiple Areas From Warband

This game is so bad it makes me want to play Fifa
  14. DariusPlayer

An Open Letter to TaleWorlds from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the Total-Conversion Mod Community about our concerns and frustrations with Bannerlor

So did they change anything for the modders or is it still the same, can someone give me a quick update pls.
Back
Top Bottom