Recent content by DanyEle

1. DanyEle

Guida Strategica Completa - M&B Bannerlord Compendium

Ottima guida! Grazie mille! La hai scritta tutta te o hai preso ispirazione da qualche altra guida già esistente?
  2. DanyEle

[Bannerlord] Navi: Video mostra presenza di navi nei file EA

Le battaglie in "Viking Conquest" erano fatte piuttosto bene. Magari con una patch o DLC potrebbero aggiungere degli altri continenti nuovi :grin:
  3. DanyEle

CN_X_PW - PW 4.5.5.6

Try asking here perhaps? http://www.mountblade.com.cn
  4. DanyEle

RELEASE: DanyEle's Persistent World Scripts

Given the lack of activity in the Persistent World community, I've decided to release the code for my Persistent World scripts under the CC BY-NC 4.0, meaning that you not allowed to resell or sub-rent this code to others. This code has been created and polished over four years (2014-2018) and...
  5. DanyEle

Can we run around naked in MP ?

I personally don't like the fact that you can't pick your own gear in Bannerlord. Perhaps I got too acquainted to the system in Warband, but it feels too much like "casual-gamers" - oriented now.
  6. DanyEle

Beta Testing Specs

Very much appreciated! :party:
  7. DanyEle

[Bannerlord] BETA tester riunitevi!

Presente e tornato dall'oscurità  :D
  8. DanyEle

Beta Testing Specs

Using a laptop I bought in March 2019. GPU: Nvidia GeForce MX150 CPU: IntelCore i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz RAM: 16GB Display: 1920x1080 Disk: 500GB SSD Even though I'm not reallly using a gaming laptop, I expected the game to run better. I can barely play the game on medium settings with 10-20...
  9. DanyEle

[DI] DIVISIONE ITALIANA [Reclutamenti RIAPERTI] #2019

Mi fa piacere che esista ancora la divisione italiana, discendente della Brigata Italiana.  :D Magari evitiamo commenti fini a se stessi?  Se c'è un topic aperto di un reggimento, non è necessario che qualcuno di interessato posti necessariamente qui sul forum TW, ma potrebbe aver contattato...
  10. DanyEle

Dev Blog 16/05/19

When are we going to have a developers' blog featuring an interview with the janitor of Taleworlds office?  :shifty:
  11. DanyEle

Modders' Interviews | Get inspired by Greats and Legends!

Nice interview! Istarted learning coding on the Module System via Lumos' Ultimate Introduction to Modding, so I definitely owe him my modding skills!  :fruity:
  12. DanyEle

RELEASE: DanyEle's Persistent World Scripts

The scripts have been ported to Persistent Kingdoms and a few issues fixed :party: Contact me if you are interested!
  13. DanyEle

MP Native Persistent Kingdoms - 1.2 Released!

Best of luck! Going to try your mod soon!!  :D
  14. DanyEle

Did the PW kick the bucket?

100% agreed. That's exactly the opposite of what Ramaraunt has been doing in his last posts.