Recent content by DanteStorm

1. DanteStorm

Need More Info Epic Game Store - Problem with game

Currently, the only way to properly exit the game is to launch the task manager in Windows OS, and close the game client manually
  2. DanteStorm

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? If so, which folders are remaining which folders are deleted?
    After checking floders with game, they do not disappear, I was wrong
  3. DanteStorm

Current version of the game is 1.0.2.7919

When I close game, the "Bannerlord Client" is still running in the background in task manager. It should close with the game. Since it does not close, it blocks Epic Store launcher.

4. DanteStorm

Resolved With the new version reinforcements behave weird

Yes, Something is definitely not right.
  5. DanteStorm

Need More Info Launcher

Hey, can you delete the “LauncherData.xml” file located at “C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs" . The game will create a new one when launching. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
    it not working! evidently game has a problem with integration with epic launcher
  6. DanteStorm

Resolved Epic Game Store - achievements session bug

Summary: achievements in EGS have one hour session bug. After one hour of play, the session expires and the achievements dont work. I need to restart the game. This is common problem, Epic prepared materials for developers...
  7. DanteStorm

Hello After exiting a game in EGS, it will not start again. The installation folder disappears and Epic Launcher shows that the game is still running. Only relogging into windows helps. Windows 10 Gaming PC Game version is from today
  8. DanteStorm

Epic Game Store - Problem with game

Hello After exiting a game in EGS, it will not start again. The installation folder disappears and Epic Launcher shows that the game is still running. Only relogging into windows helps.
  9. DanteStorm

Resolved Missing children from the Clan screen

It's the same for me
  10. DanteStorm

SP - UI Quick save screen info

At last after 5 months, there are notifications regarding quick save. Thanks. A separate quick save slot would be nice.
  11. DanteStorm

Resolved Weird black graphical error on arena

After patch e1.3.1 the problem disappeared.
  12. DanteStorm

Resolved Graphic bug after e1.2.0

After patch e1.3.1 the problem disappeared.
  13. DanteStorm

Many perks don't work

Perk "Bow Expert" dont working for me. I cant use any bow on horse even when its active. Someone can check it out too?
  14. DanteStorm

Resolved Weird black graphical error on arena

@Simo1000rr found a temporary solution. When the option "Screen Space Reflection" is turned off, the problem disappears, but sometimes a graphic error occurs:

Problem only occurs at sunrise and sunset!
  15. DanteStorm

Resolved Graphic bug after e1.2.0

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.

@Simo1000rr found a temporary solution. When the option "Screen Space Reflection" is turned off, the problem disappears, but sometimes a graphic error occurs:

Problem only occurs at sunrise and sunset!

@elysebluemoon - give this information where it is needed.
Back
Top Bottom