Recent content by Danny5

1. Danny5

It's still ****

Where's all the people that said, "It's still EA" at?
    It still feels like it's in EA
  2. Danny5

Custom Servers & Multiplayer Modding

So when will the in-game server panel/admins options be released ?
    Is that planned?
  3. Danny5

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Nice patch!!
    • Alley mechanics have been redesigned and reimplemented. From now on, players will be able to claim alleys after they clear one. They can do so by assigning a clan member who has suitable traits and roguery skills.
      • Player-owned alleys will provide gold and bandit troops for the player but also generate some crime rating.
      • Alleys will be attacked by neighbouring gang leaders, and players will have to respond to those attacks in order to keep the alley.
    This seems cool! In terms of players having to respond when getting attacked, do they physically have to be there, or can we place our companions there and they'll solve the issue?

How often would they attack? Would it depend on how many alleys you have, or how much crime ratings you have?
  4. Danny5

Any plan for DM Arena Server?

Would be neat to have and have all factions to be available
  5. Danny5

Patch Notes v1.0.2

The update was good. When will you release a "real" update though?
    We've been waiting for this for 2 years now
  6. Danny5

Much needed game suggestion - defeated kingdoms

Yea true, it is annoying.

Perhaps the clan from those factions can be as mercenary instead?
  7. Danny5

Patch Notes v1.0.1

Red eyes are back for me.

uxYGyal.jpg
    Guess their back smoking weed smh 🤦
  8. Danny5

[Xbox] Servers Downtime

they left us on read
  9. Danny5

Reading the Console Reviews coming in is simply mind boggling

Maybe it's the devs that are doing those reviews?
  10. Danny5

Patch Notes v1.0.1

Leeroy Jenkins?
  11. Danny5

Official Release

I pay little attention to the armor, to be honest. I just take the best, the town may offer and running around with it, because there's no point of using any armor with lower stats.

Yet, in the late game you just can't ignore the clone wars, because almost every lord has about 5-7+ children who look absolutely same. This, plus a lot of same placeholders battle scenes on the map - and you get the expression that you are caught in an endless one and the same loop - same locations, same characters, same maps and same actions every time.
    Thus began the clone wars
  12. Danny5

Official Release

Cause most of them are probably working on the space game
  13. Danny5

Official Release

Man, after being here since the announcement in 2012, I have to say... I really hope you guys start taking notice of the suggestion box you have there, that we've been using over these years. The game could use some of them.
    (Specially making the world feel alive)
    GG Taleworlds, you released the game I guess, one would thought this would be an exciting matter, sadly for many of us is not. I do hope people do enjoy this game, as I did for a little while.
    Well let's hope now that the game is released that they'll have time to add our suggestions
  14. Danny5

The lore of this game is just useless flavor text unless you do something about it.

The idea of the game had potential of coming up with a descent lore...but guess not
  15. Danny5

best settings for duel blocking ?

Oh im mainly talking about in game settings rather than techniques.
    Whoops, sorry didn't read the post properly 😅
Back
Top Bottom