Recent content by DaniXskillZ

1. Weird bug or am i missing something

For some reason no matter what i do i can't seem to get rid of this. I can always recruit 2500 random soldiers under party menu. How do i get rid of this?
  2. Patch Notes e1.5.8

Is 1.5.8 save compatible with 1.5.7 save files?
  3. Frustrating relations. Help pls!

I am in no faction and it's just me and my caravans. I have previously abandoned 2 kingdoms and i have negative relations with most of the vassals in the two kingdoms because of that. When i try to establish a kingdom they keep attacking me because of that. Is there any passive or direct way of...
  4. Army cohesion problem.

When i assemble an army it keeps breaking up because my army cohesion keeps depleting. How do i keep that from happening?
  5. [BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

I have no idea if it is a bug or not but when i assemble an army it keeps breaking up, because my army cohesion is depleted. No matter what i do it keeps depleting and i can't take any cities or castles because of it. Is there any way to keep army cohesion up?
  6. [BUGS] - A place to report bugs to prevent duplicate posts

Whenever i try to do quests for people i crash. If i try to attack a hideout i crash and when i assemble an army and attack a castle the army just disbands for some reason so i can never attack a castle. Anyone else that has these issues?
  7. Whenever i try to do quests for people i crash. If i try to attack a hideout i crash and when i...

Whenever i try to do quests for people i crash. If i try to attack a hideout i crash and when i assemble an army and attack a castle the army just disbands for some reason so i can never attack a castle. Anyone else that has these issues?
Back
Top Bottom