Recent content by Daniel O'John

1. Daniel O'John

In Progress [e 1.5.7] Notable Power Decreasing to the Negatives

- uploaded my save related to this with a link to this thread
  2. Daniel O'John

In Progress [e 1.5.7] Notable Power Decreasing to the Negatives

Hello, I'm currently playing on a save game from a previous edition (about 1.5.4) that I chose to import to the latest version for some time now, and in almost every town I go to at this stage of the game, the artisan type notables' power is in the negatives and just keeps on decreasing even...
  3. Daniel O'John

Resolved [1.5.1] Notable Power still decreasing

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.
    Heyo! I'm playing on the latest current patch (1.5.7) and I find the issue still persists, especially with the artisan notable type in a consistent way between most settlements in my game. if it's relevant I'm using a save game that was originally brought in from another previous version, but I think it was still from one of the 1.5.something updates, maybe 1.5.4.

Example screenie (many more can be provided if asked):

Thanks in advance!
  4. Daniel O'John

Potential Smithing Exploit + Saving Crash + Skill Bugged

Bannerlord only applies after you start your own faction. You should post your bugs to the tech support section of the forums and follow the instructions there.

Thank you!!!!
  5. Daniel O'John

Potential Smithing Exploit + Saving Crash + Skill Bugged

Hey all, sorry if I'm repeating other things said, but: 1) I have found an exploit in the smithing section where whenever you have the skill that allows you to get 2 charcoal for every 3 hardwood, if you run out of stamina and change the blacksmith to one of your companions that doesn't have...
Back
Top Bottom