Recent content by Danath

1. Danath

What's on your mind?

Oh, look, 5 of my wishlisted games are on quite a sale!

I also have 10 games I haven't finished or played less than 10 minutes
  2. Danath

What TV series are you watching?

Really enjoyed The Boys, but season 2 starts with such a
    At first the series seemed just USA-centric, but now the entire plot is about how apparently everyone in the world believes supers are just born like that, naturally... but only inside USA territory. How could anyone believe that to be natural??
  3. Danath

New movie trailers

Dune Trailer

Says crusade *Angry nerd noises*
    Also the trailer makes Chani (Zendaya) look like a very generic romance character.
  4. Danath

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

We are lower than the world
    zaiQukz.jpg
  5. Danath

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Morrowind is 18 years old ?
  6. Danath

What type of Ram?

CPU model ends with an X: can be overclocked (OC)
    CPU model ends with a G: yes, it includes an integrated graphics processor. My brother is able to play Witcher 3 with that on his 1600.

JEDEC is basically saying "standard", so the maximum is 3200.
    XMP = Extreme Memory Profiles. One does not just overclock the CPU, but also the RAM. Not every MB is capable/ready to OC.
  7. Danath

What pissed you off today? v. VI

Trying to log in Steam app: "type the security code that is shown in the app". No keyboard found, press any key to continue

To play a game without updating, I'll have to go offline. Just let me be ffs, is a singleplayer.
  8. Danath

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Another Oblivion NPC , even better because is not actually talking to anyone :lol:
  9. Danath

Not all memory usable, win7

You have Win7 32 bits? :shock:
    On a side note, not all motherboards allow any kind of RAM configuration (size and speed), have to check for exact models supported
  10. Danath

Worried for this games future

I'm bloody serious. I don't know why it runs so well either. :lol:

Witcher 3 seems to be an extremly well optimized game anyways.
    The few options I disabled barely changed the look of the game and I got pretty stable 30fps
    I just searched in Youtube that GPU and Witcher 3 and performance was barely 30fps on low graphics. According to userbenchmark.com, my cpu is about 75% better, but my GPU is 500% :lol:
  11. Danath

Worried for this games future

Witcher3 on highest
    AMD Radeon R7 240 Graphics Card
    :unsure:
  12. Danath

Stay safe, isolate yourself

q7pwuj-pgIhYi2Lc.jpg

2 weeks already, more to go...I really want to have a 2 hour walk
  13. Danath

Planetside 2?

There are so many players now that you conquer a continent and is open again in 10-15 minutes, or it doesn't close at all :party:
  14. Danath

What pissed you off today? v. VI

Broken axis in the mouse wheel. Back to old mouse with wheel that doesn't detect going up.
    Best solution so far is trying to get a nail through the wheel, then file it by hand to get inside the hex hole. Sadly I don't know anyone with a 3d printer to ask for a spare part
Back
Top Bottom