Recent content by Danate

1. Danate

[NA] Bannerlord Skirmish Matchmaking

WOW where do i sign up!?
  2. Danate

???

You disgust me
  3. Danate

How old are you, and how much you love this game?

25 and I hate this game called Bannerlord.

Warband is lit though
  4. Danate

To those unhappy with the progress

Move on they're better games out there.
  5. Danate

Are we wrong or are the devs wrong

They don't give a **** about their community. An not listening to us has made this game obsolete.
  6. Danate

Serious Question

Yeah true. Unfortunate but I guess we’ll see.
  7. Danate

Serious Question

Problem is it’s not a strong basis at all.
    The way I see it they accidentally made a fantastic game in Warband and the way we are going it won’t be any different. Prove me wrong.
  8. Danate

Serious Question

I’m not ignoring it, but the fact is the more modding tools there seem to be the less of the good game is left. Bethesda has dumbed their games down to appeal to bigger audiences and it worked but for a long time fan such as myself it’s only made newer entries a big uh sandbox if you will it’s a good entry to a role playing game but without mods it’s pretty bad and boring. Yea the modding tools are very good I’ve used them myself but they have become lazy with the generic casual saying “modders will fix it!”.

i believe TaleWorlds is going the same direction with this half crafted game. Sure the mods will be great in single player and even probably multiplayer. But if that’s all we care about they might as well give us all the modding tools now and stop making their game. It’s dead anyway
  9. Danate

Serious Question

TaleWorlds will be the new Bethesda. Half made game and put it up for models to make it somewhat enjoyable.
    Am disgusted bad game.
  10. Danate

Roaming Cavalry Company [RCC] [NA] (Camel gang)

Hello yes I am new and need clan please respond
  11. Danate

Serious Question

I do not like this game probably never will. 8 years and we get a load of garbage.
    Move on the game is ****
Back
Top Bottom