Recent content by Damyan

1. Need More Info Crash [ save failded ]

Summary:I can't save game How to Reproduce: i try ,I save and it doesn't work Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video) : Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  2. Resolved Crash / no have bottom for play

helo ,please help me
  3. Resolved Crash / no have bottom for play

Summary:I don't have button for play in game ! How to Reproduce: I I deleted the game and reinstalled, I checked and the buttons do not appear Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  4. Resolved I don't have button for play in game !

Summary:I don't have button for play in game ! How to Reproduce: I I deleted the game and reinstalled, I checked and the buttons do not appear Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  5. Need More Info Crash

Summary: I click on the game ,it opens for 3 seconds and then closes [ I checked, deleted the game and reinstalled as well ] How to Reproduce: I click on the game ,it opens for 3 seconds and then closes Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  6. Need More Info Crash on game launch

I checked, deleted the game and reinstalled as well.

Video :
  7. Need More Info Crash on game launch

Summary: I click on the game ,it opens for 3 seconds and then closes How to Reproduce: I click on the game ,it opens for 3 seconds and then closes Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Windows 10 GPU: GTX 1070 GPU Driver...
  8. Need More Info Crash big Crash

i give my TeamViewer for fix ,i need play mount 2 10/24 h
  9. Need More Info Crash big Crash

I made up to the driver, to the GPU, I reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work, all this stuff appears
  10. Need More Info Crash big Crash

Summary:I play, he says something safe, I don't go safe or I give yes, he gets loaded and crashes. How to Reproduce: I play, he says something safe, I don't go safe or I give yes, he gets loaded and crashes. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  11. Big ERROR [ Crash ]

End i play vanilla no mods . 0 mods .
  12. Big ERROR [ Crash ]

i need help .I made up to the driver, to the GPU, I reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work, all this stuff appears: end . I have GTX 1070.
Back
Top Bottom