Recent content by Damian21

1. Damian21

MP Musket Era Napoleon at War (Skin Pack)

Baktech said:
    Vincenzo21 said:
    Really are you serous? you have got to be joking? are you blind or something?
    There is a HUGE difference between my Skins and the vanilla ones. get your eyes checked!

You could at least show the vanilla ones and your supposed re-skinned ones side by side.

Just read a few pages up, I have already said I would.
  2. Damian21

Heroes_Witch_King said:
    Damian21 said:
    We are Twin Brothers didn't steal it we both wanted the same.

He didn't mean you two guys, he means that your twin brother Vincenzo, stole the name from the real Vincenzo, who is an external developer here on the forums.

LOL is this a joke or what.. you know there is more than 1 Vincenzo's in the world, Just because he has that name doesn't mean he cant use his own name on the forum.. this is ridicules. 
  3. Damian21

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Kinda weird you stole Vincenzo's name as well.

We are Twin Brothers didn't steal it we both wanted the same.
  4. Damian21

Heroes_Witch_King said:
    Actually, the best solution for you guys to prove to us you actually re-skinned them, show comparison pictures.
    One picture to be split in 2 images, one of the NW skin, and next to it the one you guys made so that we can see the differences.

Yeah i will be doing that, I took some Vanilla pictures last night and will post them here soon.
  5. Damian21

ClearlyInvisible said:
    Other than the Voltigeur Ranker, which I've seen in a skin-pack on the FSE forum, and the 7th Hussars, no you haven't.

Look my brother and I put hard work on re skinning these units OURSELVES and thought we will share them to the community.
    These are not taken out of any Mod. There from Vanilla Warband Napoleonic Wars and have been re skinned.

Thanks for giving us **** for our first skin mod for Warband.
Back
Top Bottom