Recent content by Dalizon

1. best way too make money?

Warcat92 said:
    import a character from a mod in which you had a lot of money

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  2. Poll of mod quality.

It looks like as of today option 5 is the most voted.
  3. Request and Suggest

Pehu Wizzard said:
    I have one suggestion: please guys, read the FAQ! It's there for a reason.  :mrgreen:

you just completely blew my mind
  4. Poll of mod quality.

no duh its in alpha stages, hench version 0.63...not version 1.0
  5. Future Settlement Idea's

That should be in the suggestion post. But I have already suggested religion, and it is being implemented a bit. There is gonna be a unit called Priest to increase popularity and decrease corruption. But as far as your own religion, that might do well in the suggestion post.
  6. Request and Suggest

Yes, to go along with farmer, there can be a "Miller" someone who mills wheat to create flower. lets say if you have a miller, for every miller you have, the productivity of 4 farmers doubles.

As for lumberjack, there could be a.....what do you call it, the people who take logs of wood and turns them into boards and planks, i don't remember the name, but the deal as the miller, for every one of these guys 4 lumberjacks income is doubled

Also Supervisor, every X amount of supervisors add Prosperity as long as there are 10 me more workers below each one.

A Stock Manager, who adds prosperity, this guy constantly keeps tab of the stock, like what they have and don't have.

7. Request and Suggest

I suggested something similar to that, only my suggestion was a bunch of gathering parties, but a settlement would increase the strategic value. Good idea.
  8. Request and Suggest

What might also help lower corruption. The Arena, back in Greek and Roman times, prisoners were often made gladiators, or thrown into the pit to be torn apart by a pack of hungry lions. Maybe if you have a high corruption, you can "sacrifice" people to the pit to instill fear in the people, showing them what will happen if they commit a crime. Kill one population to lower corruption by 4 or something. I realize there is already an option similar to this, but it is an all out warfare type of option, I was thinking something more controlled and safer. Maybe after the Executions your popularity will lower because you just killed someone in front of them to instill fear.
  9. Request and Suggest

To go along with that religion idea, I realize that in ancient times there was no such thing as a single god. Maybe in certain area's the Religious factor could be a Priest of Mars (Roman god of war) or some type of mythological God. To add to the variety of the settlements. Which could create a whole new troop tree now that I think about it. Worshipers of Mars were often soldiers and military tacticians, as worshipers of Athena, at lest I think its Athena, would often live in prosperity and fertility. Maybe the type of Priest you get will affect the settlement in different ways, like the god of war (could be whatever you call it) would make all patrols start out a tier higher, or Athena would bring in more food and population.
  10. Future Settlement Idea's

A settlement dealing in a more religious view might be in order. Maybe a settlement that is full of churches and graveyards. There is always a city that is highly religious in the world.
  11. Request and Suggest

Another way to lower corruption, would be to have a religous type of factor, maybe with that church in Custow, you can hire "Priest" or "Holy Man" or something, and as long as they are in your settlement, corruption would either not increase, or it would decrease. The more church type people you have, the faster your corruption would lower. Any settlement with a corruption above 20 you would not be able to hire these guys and if you could, they would die soon after. Holy Men I think would with lower numbers, lower the amount of corruption gained from raiding/razing, and all those works, when you have 10+ Holy Men then corruption will lower by 5 per week or something.

What do you think?
  12. Poll of mod quality.

Time to hit the suggestion post!  :twisted:
  13. Poll of mod quality.

better?  :lol:

the point of the mod at start was to show Wicked that the mod was doing great,a nd to have an encouraging affect, but oh well

EDIT:  Don't point out the spelling errors........it will cause me to cry.  :lol:
  14. Poll of mod quality.

This is just to get a general idea about how well this mod is doing.
  15. Request and Suggest

That is interesting idea with the messenger system Liquid, and I think maybe having skills in Path Finding could increase the amount of messages per month you can get.
Back
Top Bottom