Recent content by Dalitso

1. Dalitso

about the block in combat

Agreed. I remember in Warband you use to be able to train with your companions and your troops at the training fields. Kinda disappointed that they did not include this in Bannerlord as it also gave companions and troops experience. I was able to 1v5 my best and it taught me how to deal with a group outnumbered. Unfortunately, due to the fast pace reation time of the AI in Bannerlord it is very difficult but not impossible if you really focus.
    Faking the attack doesn't work anymore, I'm almost certain of that.

Do you know what's annoying? Try a battle where you're 1v5. You against 5 looters. You only have a spear and a horse at the beginning of the game. Then come back here and tell me about the experience... If it's on a higher difficulty level, it's fine for the game to be like that, I also enjoy a challenging game. The problem is that excessive attack blocking exists in all difficulties and specific situations.

There's no need to remove blocking from the game. It just doesn't make sense for troops with no training to defend in this way, as if they were master fencers when they're only using a flimsy weapon that can stop a cavalry lance charge. It makes no sense at all, and it's not enjoyable. If it works for you, I respect that. It's just not my preference.

This is more complex than it seems. Basically, if you use arrows, there's no difficulty at all in killing looters. This makes archery gameplay a lot of fun. But how do you have fun playing as a knight? I work, I have a life, and I have limited time to play. I don't want to spend 30 minutes in every battle with looters or in tournaments I participate in at the beginning of the game just to make some progress with my character because the normal mode of the game has this issue. If you think this is a difficulty of the game, it would be very simple to resolve. Just keep this attack blocking in the harder modes (although I still think it's not healthy for the game, it's very bizarre to see looters defending everything).
  2. Dalitso

Multiplayer Campaign Idea

Is it possible to go the Baldur's Gate 3 route and have a campaign with up to four players without a mod, in Bannerlord? I am asking the developers or any coders who know how an RTS game will work. This might be the solution to the next generation of RTS gamers. People want to experience the...
  3. Dalitso

about the block in combat

Yes, I think its an AI system called auto block. I find it overkill as well and less immersive than Warband Vanilla. I also feel mounted combat suffers because of this as well and its difficult to do in battle and only useful for retreating enemies, even then its still cancer. We need to make it more enjoyable and fun like Warband use to be. Its okay if its easier, we want to have fun. Not sweat in PvE. Something to consider.
  4. Dalitso

MP Bannerlord Online (Content Ideas)

I personally, as a fan of Taleworlds, think an online campaign would be the greatest edition ever. The current PvP arenas can only sustain the populace for so long. Would love to see player interaction that goes beyond the stereotypical imagination. I have a vision where players can visit each...
  5. Dalitso

MP Can we speak about the needs of the Multiplayer community

I personally, as a fan of Taleworlds, think an online campaign would be the greatest edition ever. The current PvP arenas can only sustain the populace for so long. Would love to see player interaction that goes beyond the stereotypical imagination. I have a vision where players can visit each others towns and cities, trade and barter, socialize, drink, dance, and share a game of Tablut with friends and enemies. Players should be able to ally, engage each other as bandits or heroes, share wealth and land, marry and build their own legacies. We as players should be able to wipe out the current NPC kingdoms and forge our own civilisations through war and blood. This will change the game and this is what many of the people want.
Back
Top Bottom