Recent content by daimyo21

1. daimyo21

In Progress Dedicated Server Crashing on Map Changes

Summary: Dedicated Server Crashing on Map Changes, Other reports of hosts having this issues, see screenshot. When I witnessed it live happening, the server doubled its ram usage before crashing, see event viewer data below. Using Full Invasion 3 Mod but apparently crashes on without mods. How...
  2. daimyo21

SP - General Request to TaleWorlds about Scene edit data

Any updates on this? Do we know if there are any plans for Scene Data to ever be released? As others mentioned, it helps speeding up modding content/learning which then creates more mods faster and grows the community which translates to more sales from people bringing friends/family into amazing mods, especially people not interested in the base game but might want to try some online play.
  3. daimyo21

CUSTOM_INVASION Native Server - Check it out!

40+ players in server right now lol..

Math on wave 9:

Players + Companions = 120 Agents
    Enemy units = 172
    Horse agents = ~100+

~400+ units, INSANE
  4. daimyo21

Namakan said:
    >Combat set to slow

And you're out.

Changed to medium =) 
  5. daimyo21

Hi all, I know lots of people are checking out the new NATIVE Invasion mode.  I've been hosting a highly modded out(server-side only) With Fire and Sword Captain Coop server called Dynamic_Squads for over 2 years now.  While I havent modded the Invasion game mode yet, I've brought over a bunch...
  6. daimyo21

Please unban me from the Dynamic Squads v2_7 server

6 months later sorry I dont check here often...  Im not the one that banned you but I host the server.  Shogun is probably the one.  He is pretty level headed so I can imagine you did something to deserve that as we dont get bans often.  Contact me personally and we can work it out if youre still interested =/
  7. daimyo21

Mount and Blade Fire and Sword dead???

Bubs said:
    Squeaks said:
    Marth The Gryphonhearted said:
    Andrix said:
    How many "active" clans are out there? By active, I mean having at least 1 event weakly or so. X)

Well, there are some clans which assembled only to participate at the Polish league, like Barabe for example.

The only offically active international WFaS clan is Lazarus at the moment. By international I mean that it has players from more than 10 countries, the majority being Polish, French and German though.

The alive and active clans are DarkAlliance, PGC, de_Gothia, Nordic, Rokoszanin, AK, WS, GL, RS, ReborN, NoMercy and some others. According to the DzikiePola, it started with 13 clans participating in it.

CHoHu went kind of inactive as far as I know, TCU ceased to exist, T_A_H is dead and so is Avenger. And there's a new clan called Legendary, which was made 4 days ago. Also the Spartiat clan seems to be back.

So there are maybe a dozen active WFaS clans in total.

Least the EU's have something going. its official rip NA

No thanks to the constant DDoSing :,][

Yeah what is up with the DDoS attacks?  I experienced them on my server when I first started it.  Now I have DDOS protection but I didnt ban anyone or get in any conflicts at the time.  Just randomly would get DDOS'd.  I see that taleworlds has DDOS protection too.  Conspiracy?
  8. daimyo21

Dynamic Squads v2_6 Official Server Thread

Hey everyone, I saw that WFAS was on sale and finally decided to make a post on WFAS about a server side mod I was working on for about a year. The server can host up to 30 commanders vs the AI and the full feature list is down below. So if you just bought WFAS, check it out if you enjoy...
  9. daimyo21

Mount and Blade Fire and Sword dead???

-Shadow- said:

Check out the Dynamic Squads v2_6 Captain Coop Server.  I've been running it for close to a year now and it is heavily Server-Side modified to reflect gameplay similar to Full Invasion 2 for Warband without the massive download and as much crashing (sometimes WFAS crashes(pretty rare), but I've addressed it in-game as much as I could). 

Heres more info on the server modded features:

https://trello.com/b/0WCeomDy/daimyo-wfas-server-mod-board
  10. daimyo21

Sernix_Siege_vs_Bots (A Full Coop NW Siege Server - Modded Server Side)

Daniel_is_HERE said:
    any chance of this coming back?

Yes possibly, I've focused more time on my wfas server recently and have learned a ton of things through trial and error.  I may implement some of that into a NW reboot.  Right now I don't have enough room on my server to host it but possibly in future. 

What I may do though is take the captain coop pvp aspect and make that into coop.
  11. daimyo21

Yde said:
    This sounds very cool  :grin: If you haven't yet, you should also post on the FSE forum

Thanks, I did the same night, but also have made many new changes and additions to the mode since I posted this.  Its much more solid but has not been tested with more than 15 players.  Im curious to see how performance holds up with over 30-50+ players which would equal about 70-110 Bots.
  12. daimyo21

Server is Live Again! 5/26/15 with improvements! Hey everyone, just spent the past week modding the crap out of NW warband server side scripts to finally offer a fully Cooperative Napoleonic Wars experience. This was highly inspired by Full Invasion 1 and 2 mods, expansion With Fire and Sword...
  13. daimyo21

v017 Previews + Factions Overhaul Ideas Thread (New preview)

First I'd like to say great work, I've been on playing Full Invasion since the first one and its amazing to see it where it is now. 

My opinion on the matter of factions:

I think combining existing factions (that make sense to combined) would be a great start, more variety per faction and invading factions helps keep down repetitiveness and gives players options to play what they like ie. Archer, Cavalry, etc.  instead of just being forced to be something they dont enjoy as much.

On a side note:
    I know M&B Warband is a tough cookie to mod through, but maybe adding a preview image system to show what maps are being voted on would be great, along with maybe a group of units from each faction being voted on to give an idea of what factions people are voting on then just by memory(even the current system is ok, but names are deceiving).  I can see how this would be extremely difficult, but you guys know the mod best so I can understand compromising on this if its not feasible.

Also maybe a better way to organize map list, im not sure if this is up to the servers discretion.  Thanks!  Keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom