Recent content by Dagnar

1. Need More Info The game crashes after update to 1.7.0

Summary:I've just finished auto-update to 1.7.0 in Steam, read the solid list of "crush fixes", and.... starting new updated launcher, and pressing new shiny button "PLAY" the game.... CRASHES ! Sad to see it. The product become more raw from patch to patch. I hope reinstalling will help...
  2. Need More Info Can't delete an old savegame

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thnx for reply. Now I havn't this savegame on the list, only "corrupted savegame" item in savegames list ingame. And, automatically assigned save name now starts with save_002, not 001.
  3. Need More Info Can't delete an old savegame

Summary: topic. I have an old savegame from version 1.6.3. that I can't delete. (funny the savegame is at 404 day :)) ) How to Reproduce: I dont know. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  4. Resolved "Keep defence" during sieges - autoresolve battle - bug or feature?

Summary:Newly added option of defenders behavior "retreated to the keep", similar to Warband, is hard enough if player decides to participate in battle, when limited number of soldiers siege the keep. Opposite, if your choose "send troops" then, i think, the whole army counts as keep sieging...
  5. Resolved Perk "experienced smith" at companion dosnt improve relation with notables

Summary: Main hero has "Steel maker 3" perk, and it works properly to improve relation with lords on successfully crafting order. I decide to make one of the companions to have alternative "Experienced smith" perk to improve relations with notables with him - and it dosn't work when I fulfill...
  6. In Progress Cant rename crafted items 1.6.1 main

Summary: just updated today (20/08/2021) to 1.6.1 main branch (not beta), and now I cant rename crafted items in blacksmith, its always "Crafted #type". How to Reproduce: forge an item in blacksmith and try to rename it Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): blacksmith...
  7. Resolved Gang needs weapons bug

I've noticed a bug with "Gang needs weapons" quest. 1. It asks, for example, 23 hand axes of any quality. 2. When you have enough axes, the option to give them to npc appears in the dialogue. 3. When you activate this option, it gives, I guess, first 23 weapons from player's inventory. (spears...
  8. Resolved Crossbow cavalry BUG

The perk "Crossbow cavalry" from crossbow line does not work at all. Player can't reload xbow on horseback.
  9. Balancing gear and weapons suggestions

1. Top armors cost VERY (too) high, so they *never* drops to loot, and crossbows too. But even top armor don't gives huge advantages in battles. The only way to get top golden armor (500k cost) is to... marry and undress the wife ))) 2. Smithing a weapon is unused feature, because you can...
  10. Recruits in settlements - recruitment order

When you are leading an army with at least 1 party except yours, and you try to recruit in villages or towns, when you enter the settlements, the other party recruits first, so, if you leading an army, you will constantly see empty recruit slots in any settlements.
  11. [BUG] No wanderers (companiont) in taverns to hire.

In a single game, I have no companions to hire in ANY tavern on the map. Regardless of free companion slot, at some point, after hiring new companion, all other companions to hire disappears from all taverns, even the ones I had already seen ready for hire.
  12. warband random disconnects in MP

approx 100, but not far ago it was not a problem to play without disconnects
  13. Random disconnects in MP

Maybe it's all about router, of course. But, I hadn't changed anything with it for a long time, and the game surprisingly starts disconnecting...weird
  14. warband random disconnects in MP

Hello there. I have constant random disconnects at multiplayer Warband. I'd played many days and hours normally in not so distant past (I have official steam game version), and now I have constant random disconnects from any multiplayer server. I can play 3-5 minutes, then kicked with...
  15. Random disconnects in MP

"Connection to server lost" it says.= (in russian, I have russian language version)
Back
Top Bottom