Recent content by D-Lop

1. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

TheOrest007 said:
    Rallix said:
    If Docm were to release anything at the moment, it would not be a beta.
    A beta is when you have added all the primary features intended for the project, and need polishing.

What you would receive from Docm if he were to release right now would be an Alpha.

I don't really think there is any way to possibly know that, I mean no one really has an idea of where the mod is actually at right now. We can only assume that the general things are there and there's probably at least a half year worth of work left if not more but who knows.

If there's no way to know where the mod is at, how can you assume how much work is left? That makes absolutely no sense.
  2. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Inzunza said:
    Captured Joe said:
    Back on the topic of militia: Argentinian militias pretty much destroyed two British army expeditions in Buenos Aires in 1806 and 07.

Where were they during the Falkland Islands?

Did you look at the quote? It said, "in Buenos Aires in 1806 and 1807." So no
  3. MP Other [WB] JURASSICV2 - download links up

10/10 best mod ever 420 blaze it
  4. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

mcwiggum said:
    Dick_Jones_the_knob_head said:
    Hey guys, guess what I found  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-snip-
    Seeing as the account was made recently, it clearly was only to spam this link which most likely has a virus on the other end.
    I clicked on it, all it was was "Laigle official download" or something like that flashing across the screen with bright flashing lights behind it plus music playing.
  5. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Derpingtonpryce said:
    To all you people who are urging Docm to release the mod, just think of all the times games have been released prematurely. Wouldn't you rather wait and get high quality game than have it released early and full of game breaking bugs?
    *Cough cough* Rome 2
  6. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

If Docm holds to the before 2013 release date, we have two weeks at most to wait for this glorious mod, not that I'd mind much if it was delayed though.
  7. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Lord_Edward said:
    Is there a chance that multi could not be released in 1st release?
    I've been wondering this as well considering we haven't really had any info on multiplayer.
  8. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I'm surprised how many people think asking for updates is going to get them delivered any faster, and how they don't look at the front page.
  9. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Nobody else has noticed this now has over a million views?
  10. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

RoboSenshi said:
    Why are we even talking about this? It's still 2013.
    Exactly, we're still in 2013, he still has a while to finish up.
  11. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Since asking him to release it is going to make him actually do it faster.
  12. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

dinnerblaster said:
    Sorry for continuing the 1805 II discussion, but I suggest that it would be fun if the two mods had a loose "canonical" consistency. Like for example, one companion from 1805 could make an appearence in L'Aigle or either Napoleon or Andreas Hofer would note when meeting the player for the first time how he/she resembles some other other adventurer they have met in the past.

Another naive question, I heard you already decided that playing piano will not be included. I respect your decision but... Could you plz reconsider that :cry:? Also what about my idea of deeper companion relations and having companions with you in scenes like in Brytenwalda? I don't believe you answered those.
    What would be the point at all of being able to play the piano?
  13. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

joakimv1 said:
    Is it ever possible to have sweden in the first update but nothing significant?
    I mean like 3 units, and extend in the second realese for real :smile:

Please dont charge me with bayonets !

Also will you make stocholm when you add the country?
    Like you did with paris?

Oh yes, ones agin, please dont kill me for asking these questions milord.
    Docm is making different scenes for each capital city I believe so I would assume Stockholm wouldn't be any different.
  14. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I think Docm's time would be better spent on something other than a stamina bar.
  15. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Hopefully this mod will come out before NW dies and revives the community.
Back
Top Bottom