Recent content by CzeReptile

1. Are clans even worth?

okay it all went haywire. 1 gold to recruit a lord ^^ :grin:
  2. Are clans even worth?

You should still recruit clans when you can in tandem with making new clans from wanderers. So keep track of who's fiefs you've taken away and release them to get clan relations, then when you have extra money try and recruit them. This way you use both you influence and wealth to keep building field power. This also helps your vassals not flip flop after they vote for war as more field power makes them hungry for more fiefs so wars last longer.... and if you continue to raise clans as you expand... well you become very powerful this way.
    Thats the thing. I waged war against Vlandia Battania and Northern Empire, releasing everybody and not sieging. THen I spent over 10k influence in Battania to make everybody 100.

But not eager to give them city so it rebels.
  3. Are clans even worth?

Yes, they become nobles and have 2 more people in their clan
    THaaank you. Time to make the entire world suffer :smile:
  4. Are clans even worth?

Actually a wonder - if I make companion a clan mmber thing, does his companion position become vacant?
    There will be so many companions everywhere if you progress in the game. So you won't have to use the ones you actually need. You can have merciful companions so you get a relationship boost whenever you spare a city. If you have enough people and you don't care about relationship loss, you can certainly clean the map.
  5. Are clans even worth?

Hello, yes I am aware of that. But thats just xD Its on my on-to-do lists, but i like having my own companions in my own 600 strong army. But yeah. Also, is killing all other lords a way? Because right now I am very tempted to just clean every faction clean.
  6. Are clans even worth?

So, I tried yet again a campaign. Some 60 hours later, I have own kingdom, 3 cities, 2 castles. So thought, maybe ill expand right. So approach a guy with good relations (10k infleunce spent bcs that thing just grows), get him to join and yes, 1,1 million for him and his sister. Thats a bargain...
  7. Resolved Can't find Istiana or Arzagos for quest

Hasnt been hotfixed but I logged into the game to find them both in their respective cities and I finished the quest within minutes. Idk what changed, but for me they are back.
  8. Khuzait still snowballs

on the armor - there used to be the AdS mod - armor does something, where you could alter the % bonuses on weapon types, Nerfing archers to reasonable level.

Also best way to deal with Khuzait is to simply attack them on your own xD
  9. Resolved Can't find Istiana or Arzagos for quest

I am +1 on this, I too have a savegame going from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8 beta and I do not see those two. Since I cannot progress quest to create my kingdom itd be great to have this fixed :smile:
  10. Workshops not working?

I have tried that.. they get captured and I never ever seen a dime of income from a party. I keep checking. just me paying for them. still went broke. over and over. l

Put them into your army. THe cohesion is free :wink:
  11. Workshops not working?

Me too I have 97 troop members and burned threw 30k in no time at all.. in peace time I have to disband everyone. Thats why I keep starting over and playing the early game. . No mods. I dont want to use mods or cheats.

No need. If your game is same, having an extra party will actually earn you money and crafting is so ridiculously easy to earn tens of thousadns that you can keep it up.
    :wink:
  12. Workshops not working?

Well, since crafting is broken, I occasioanlly craft a 108k weapon.

Also since I field 3 companion parties, they make me up to 4k a day. No wages.

Economy broken.
  13. Workshops not working?

Yeah, I noticed the same. Tannery seems to be broken. But workshops are broken completely. Getting 10-60 daily income is just complete non-sense. One idiot companion takes the same amount daily wage. Workshops should bring at least between 200-400 daily profit.

TW PLEASE FIX WORKSHOPS!!!
    I was wondering if there is maybe need to bring them stuff to work? Idk, just getting zero is kind of meh.
  14. Workshops not working?

Hey, I am running into a problem - I have two tanneries that I bought in empire cities, generated income now for weeks is like zero. Did smth change or did I miss smth? ^^
  15. SP - General Potentially controversial mechanics (interrogations, rape, torment and bastard children)

Nor to mention, AI does not care. Endless possibilities? There is nothing to gain apart from someones weird taste in that sh*t.

let me chop head off without supermassiveuberhuge penalty with everybody.
Back
Top Bottom