1. Smurf Tech Support

I was browsing the updates and saw this
    added first batch of super-troops
    Question A) What Are they?
    Question B) Where DO I get them?
    Question C) How strong?
  2. Suggestions about new skills and powers

Cyph3r said:
    Hey  maybe if you're a High level wizard, Lich or the new demon race that is coming out maybe you could posses NPC faction leaders and vassals and then you could get there skill set along with yours combined
    (I.E> You possess Some Vassel that has 6 in iron flesh and you have 4 you would get a combined 10 in iron flesh)  but if you get killed as one of these npcs in battle you lose control of them and they're free. Maybe you could do it through the camp menu or talk to theme in the prisoner screen. (I know it would be a challenged to code but it would be very interesting and add to Enchanters)

In regards to this Idea I've figured that maybe you could add some PHantom race that specializes in this, along with that maybe have the possed have a particle effect around there head or eyes.
  3. I love the Mod

For real Guspav you and your other helpers making this mod have absolutely outdone yourself but I just have one question. MINDFLAYER WHERE ARE THEY I NEED TO PRETEND TO BE AN ETHERAL FROM XCOM FOR ****S SAKE
  4. Suggestions about new skills and powers

Hey  maybe if you're a High level wizard, Lich or the new demon race that is coming out maybe you could posses NPC faction leaders and vassals and then you could get there skill set along with yours combined
    (I.E> You possess Some Vassel that has 6 in iron flesh and you have 4 you would get a combined 10 in iron flesh)  but if you get killed as one of these npcs in battle you lose control of them and they're free. Maybe you could do it through the camp menu or talk to theme in the prisoner screen. (I know it would be a challenged to code but it would be very interesting and add to Enchanters)
  5. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

OMG I feel like a total twat for wasting your guy's time I forgot to turn n a dawn gem, I'M really sorry if you wasted time over this.
  6. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

I've done the average amount of stuff had a few battles, conquered a few castells  and managed some fiefs and still after a week's worth of in game time and grinding nothing has happened. Although I had cheats on when I did this (as in turn all the items in) and tried to do it with them to have cheats on and off but all I get is Go Back.
  7. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

SO i was trying to become a lich one my drow necromancer and I've turned in all the items and have level 10 Necromancy and still haven't been able to transform

P.S when are the mindflayers/ Illithid being added
Back
Top Bottom