Recent content by Cyborg Eastern European

1. Cyborg Eastern European

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Inshallah. At this point, I'm a bit weary of expecting the reasonable course of events taking place.
  2. Cyborg Eastern European

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Don't worry. You have that little law that makes sure stuff like that doesn't happen.
  3. Cyborg Eastern European

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Only because I feel always feel queasy yelling: "Hey, that sounds just like Nazis, and, simultaneously, the very people Nazis had loud diatribes over!"
  4. Cyborg Eastern European

Oooooh, so that's who that was! Also, geez, your take on that sound byte reminds me of a couple people...The Frankfurt School, for example!
  5. Cyborg Eastern European

What do Ukranian proms have with the price of cashews in the middle east? :???:
  6. Cyborg Eastern European

corona? :(

*Happy Stéphane Courtois noises*
  7. Cyborg Eastern European

You say that, but the ones that are usually talked about generally aren't lead by the types that would be inclined on forming a coalition with the German Sparkle Party.
  8. Cyborg Eastern European

corona? :(

Not taking **** seriously mainly seems to centre around the lower levels over here. And that is nice...** Man, it feels* good* to be in a first* world* country*, looking down at the plebs*. */blatant lies **...but it might be because getting half the production line hospitalised tends to be...
  9. Cyborg Eastern European

Post Difficult Questions Here

For the record, he is an absolutely awful shot.
  10. Cyborg Eastern European

Armenian Genocide (?)

Okay, so I didn't imagine him offing his account for a year. And there were two threads, too. But still half a year is a bit stretchy to class as "Over a decade."
  11. Cyborg Eastern European

Armenian Genocide (?)

Actually didn't. Anca's a 9-year old, and so is the thread. I checked. But yes, I know, thank you.
  12. Cyborg Eastern European

Armenian Genocide (?)

Ah, The Young Anachronist times of Anca basically only existing to spout Pan-Turkic pseudoscience. Feels like decades ago.
  13. Cyborg Eastern European

Games you wish existed

On one hand, it sounds interesting, on the other, wouldn't that basically be The Secret World with more mind-****ery? How do you even shift that from writing to 3D? Also, because I really don't wanna forget ever having this thought; City/Colony builder with a large-scale, procedurally...
  14. Cyborg Eastern European

Say Cheese v2

And look where that got you. Truly, a fate worse than permanent ban.
  15. Cyborg Eastern European

As a rule*, there's really only one of two ways a non-Russian, post-communist Eastern European will treat Shapiro, so not really, no. *(Of thumb, anyway)