Recent content by cunuck32

1. Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

Redleg said:
    cunuck32 said:
    Will you be making changes to the horse archer AI? As of now it just seems like they charge the enemy head on instead of circling around them, which kind of stinks because they are pretty weak in melee.

I believe the PBOD options have a horse archer fix of some sort that should help with the problem.  It's not a perfect fix, but does seem to improve the behavior somewhat.  Have you enabled that tick box?  Let me know.

I do have it checked, but from what I recall they would still run at eachother before dispersing and performing actual horse-archery.
  2. Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

Will you be making changes to the horse archer AI? As of now it just seems like they charge the enemy head on instead of circling around them, which kind of stinks because they are pretty weak in melee.
  3. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

litdum said:
    Yes it could be better. The thing you said should be because of skirmish mod. Actually its useful while your infatries fighting with enemies ones, your archers retreat and continue achering the enemies instead of melee fighting with them but that kind of thing you said may also happen sometimes. If you didnt like it, just unticked Skirmish mod(AI to use skirmishing) on preferences menu so it will no happen again.

Thanks!
  4. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

I think that there is a bug with enemy archers. Whenever i am in a land battle, enemy archers just stand still and keep doing the "pulling arrow out of quiver animation" until i get close enough for them to draw their melee weapon. Has anyone else noticed this?
  5. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

litdum said:
    cunuck32 said:
    Is there a way to change the two handed attack animations back to native? i don't really like how my characters arms block the view after the attack is over.
    Actually i had pointed it out on the main post :smile:. You will find a file which named "actions.txt(with Native attacks&defends).rar" in the mod folder, there is a second actions.txt file in it, replace this with other one so the attack and block animations will turn back to the native ones.

cunuck32 said:
    Also, i think there is a bug with ships where they wont disembark at ports, I just saw two trade ships outside of a Sarranid town that were just stopped on the beach, not doing anything, and their action said they were travelling to the town.
    Actually its not a bug. First port the sarranid ships need to go is Yalen port but at the begining of the game they are in war so just wait to first peace between Sarranid and Rhodok. after that, Sarranid ships also will start to travel.

Thanks! sorry i didn't notice it in the main post, i skimmed over it after seeing all the main features. Keep up the good work and awesome mod!
  6. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Is there a way to change the two handed attack animations back to native? i don't really like how my characters arms block the view after the attack is over.

Also, i think there is a bug with ships where they wont disembark at ports, I just saw two trade ships outside of a Sarranid town that were just stopped on the beach, not doing anything, and their action said they were travelling to the town.
Back
Top Bottom