Recent content by Cuireach

1. Cuireach

<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

Very nice Video Poomtang.  Lots of great models too. cant wait to see them all in action.  I may even leave my beloved redcoats to try a stint in the yankee lines for a bit.
  2. Cuireach

Nice screenies poomtang, be still my beating heart  :mrgreen:
  3. Cuireach

_VIDEOS__ - Dedicated to MICHAEL, my first Vid Maker!!!

Thanks Auldman, didnt  think of looking in there,  :oops:
  4. Cuireach

_VIDEOS__ - Dedicated to MICHAEL, my first Vid Maker!!!

Nice video Poomtang, The models look sweet as usual.  :grin:

I presume all the 1776 info is within the 1755 mod pages now as it has disappeared from the brytenwalda mod folder
  5. Cuireach

FRIENDS OF GABBY - tell me your game adventures in 1755 v.3.2

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having but your family comes first .  Good luck for the future mate.  All the best !!!

Thanks again for bringing this mod together
  6. Cuireach

Yes nice tune, the GarryOwen, an Irish song from the late 1800`s, took up by the 5th (Royal Irish) Lancers. It became a favourite of Custer in the next century after he heard the song among his Irish troop
  7. Cuireach

Yup that fits, too quote wiki "Rule, Britannia!" is a British patriotic song, originating from the poem "Rule, Britannia" by James Thomson and set to music by Thomas Arne in 1740. It is strongly associated with the Royal Navy, but also used by the British Army.

Pity that song isn't our national anthem
  8. Cuireach

Arg mateys...

Zendar again brings back memories, sniff. Not quite the same without Constable Harek  though  :grin:

Never mind, now we have Tranny to be our friend  :mrgreen:
  9. Cuireach

Some nice military snippets on this site, http://www.militaryheritage.com/sound.htm
    A bit later than 1776 but still nice
  10. Cuireach

Speaking of the Chieftains, I always liked their music used in the `Year of the French` film/series. I have a copy of that soundtrack on cassette somewhere
  11. Cuireach

Arg mateys...

flensi2701 said:
    only thing on sea i found are the pirate-field and some pirateships sailing around.... i am getting FRUSTRATED  :evil:

Now where would pirates hang around to spend their ill gotten gains, on wine women and song ? They wouldn't stash their loot in the same area though but maybe somewhere hidden, think Robert Louis Stevenson  :grin:
  12. Cuireach

Arg mateys...

Found it, not marked on any map known to man.

Are they trying to say something?  :mrgreen:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Eureka !

Yo ho ho

13. Cuireach

Oldest SUPPORTERS.....did you find your AVATAR in the game???????

GABRILDURO said:
    PICS PICS PICS!!!!  :cry:
    ...c'mon!!! :wink:

Found myself, in the Best shooting range by the Spanish border, and what a handsome chap I am  :mrgreen: Ta very much

14. Cuireach

Nice Hessians, they`ll be a good addition to my British/Allied army. Minutemen watch out
  15. Cuireach

Nameless123 said:
    Alan De Soison said:
    hehehehehe :grin:

Why are you laughing? :wink:

Dont get paranoid, according to Poomtang the first release is imminent, so maybe they are just teasing you.  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom