Recent content by CTCCoco

1. CTCCoco

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I don't think so. My bet is on one year from now.
  2. CTCCoco

MP Native [WB] Calradia Slave Rebellion

Thanks for the comment, man. Yes, there are plans for CSR in Bannerlord. But there is much to do so don't expect any news any time soon.
  3. CTCCoco

This, the last time they said it'll be C#. C++ is too complex for regular modding. Source: http://www.pcgamer.com/mount-blade-2-bannerlord-will-support-multiple-mods-at-once/
  4. CTCCoco

But you cut the body in half before shooting it.
  5. CTCCoco

Why do women only have 1 voice set while in Napoleonic war, they have more?

True. If you decide to do something, you should do it right and be done with it. But we shouldn't bash them too hard, they did a great job overall. This is just a minor detail of which they probably didn't think much about.
  6. CTCCoco

Do we know anything about height / size? It would be nice to see huge and weak soldiers making a difference in a battle not only by their skills but also visually. You could tell only by their looks if they are stronger.
  7. CTCCoco

My Mount&Blade experience

Spotted the newfags.
  8. CTCCoco

Why do women only have 1 voice set while in Napoleonic war, they have more?

Men have higher priority in war games because an army was mostly men. Even nowadays there are much more men in armies than women. So, they probably thought it was more valuable to put more resources on male characters. That's what happens when you have limited time and money, you need to...
  9. CTCCoco

Warband was almost finished in 2009 and was fully released in 2010, after that there were only small changes. Plus, it was developed in the beginning by Armagan and his wife, who later put together a team of around 9 devs. Bannerlord has more than 40 developers, and I don't think they'll...
  10. CTCCoco

Shut up you blasphemous heretic. Pray for the Bannerlord, 27th September is the day.
  11. CTCCoco

I don't think they'll have problems to fix it.
  12. CTCCoco

Yep. However, a mod will be able to fix that detail if they finally don't. Remember that this is still between alpha and beta, so they are polishing everything, even adding new features.
  13. CTCCoco

MP Native Calradia Adventures - Invasion RPG| VOTE FOR REVIVAL!

I'm looking forward for it. Good luck!
  14. CTCCoco

Don't worry, our beloved lord, GabeN, is working on that filthy issue.