Recent content by Csatádi

1. Csatádi

SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod -- Last release: Feb 25, 2020

It seems you are the first person trying this in the last one and a half year. :grin:
    Thanks for the feedback.
  2. Csatádi

I looked at the lord recruitment code literally years ago. I think they don't use garrisons, but it doesn't matter at all in the player's perspective.
    I modded only the 'bulk recruitment' script.
  3. Csatádi

Even for personal use only?
    A few years ago I gave the files for a guy for personal use only, they ended up on the net immediately.
  4. Csatádi

I don't share the mod system.
    Thanks for the tips. Ramun is a cheater, that's for sure.
  5. Csatádi

@Veledentella
    Sorry, the Polished Landscapes mod explicitly tells it cannot be used freely. I respect their decision regardless what others do.

@YourStepDad
    The baggy trousers won't return, except you prove it they were using them in 1655. Good luck!
    There won't be AI changes, except you or anyone make improvements and send me the better scripts.
  6. Csatádi

10-ves.jpg
  7. Csatádi

Death in battle - make it an optional setting! Context:

Actually why not? It could be abused ofc, but who cares in a PVE game?
    But a balanced feature would be even more desireable.
  8. Csatádi

Keep Fights after Sieges - Good Idea, but

Permadeath will be a very cool feature after proper balance. After it will be enabled for all fights and not only for the PC.
    Even lords and kings died on the battlefield not to mention deadly illnesses.
  9. Csatádi

Smithing Questions

Maybe it's about rounding. Reported long ago.
  10. Csatádi

Just nerf ranged damage by 30%

It would also help if recruits have shields. AI parties have significant portion of recruits very soon.
  11. Csatádi

Culture of children

Just for an interesting reference, the English kings after the norman conquest still spoke French. It is believed they became bilingual only in the 14th century. So there is a nice example when a ruling class was able to preserve its culture for a few centuries.
  12. Csatádi

Culture of children

It would be good if we could change our child’s culture.
    For example my hero is batanian but he becomes a vlandian noble. I might think the vlandian culture would fit better than the batanian one. Whatever is the culture of his spouse.
    Another example, my hero is an aserai in khuzait khanate with khuzait wife but all his fiefs are of the empire. I might think the imperial culture would fit the children the best.
    Having options is good.
Top Bottom