Recent content by Csatádi

1. Csatádi

SP - General Item Feedback 1.71

Dear OP: do you consider this issue resolved?
    No idea, I don't play BL anymore.
    Balance was never a priority anyway.
  2. Csatádi

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Have the achievements been fixed? I aimed heartbreaker the last time I played.
  3. Csatádi

Combat isn't innovative enough

Bannerlord is focused on combat, it has some cool features, but it could have been more innovative. Here you are a few things I expected from the game as improvements instead of a trade system. Does it worth to post them as suggestions? I doubt it. These aren't even big things. -Left-handed...
  4. Csatádi

Resolved No attacks in sieges

Sorry it was the latest version 1.1.2.14580
  5. Csatádi

Resolved No attacks in sieges

Summary: Besieging army doesn't attack on the strat map even after breaking walls and having all sieging equipment. Ally armies who could rescue the besieged settlement don't attack despite the numerical superiority. I was the defending the settlement. A lot of days spent, the allied armies got...
  6. Csatádi

Can't flirt after a failed romance attempt

there is a dedicated section for bug reports
  7. Csatádi

Patch Notes v1.1.1

Did they fix silently the relation disaster after freeing prisoners in battles?
  8. Csatádi

Resolved Loading is way longer in 1.1

I cannot judge what would considered long in that case, but I can measure it if you want so. At which point should I start the timer exactly?
  9. Csatádi

Any advantage to use 1h axes?

They deal the same damage as swords but their reach is shorter. Anyone actually tried them?
  10. Csatádi

I forgot to mention the battle with 5 minute loading time happened between ~130 vs ~130, not thousands. Mid-low graphic settings. IIRC my battle size setting is 300.
  11. Csatádi

Summary: The first battle after starting the game takes 3-5 minutes to load. I'm not kidding, I set a timer to measure. The 5 minute time is measured. Often the second load takes more then 3 minutes, 3:32 in the latest example. This is 1.1, it was far quicker in the former version, in 1.03...
  12. Csatádi

Resolved Freeing a prisoner lady reduces relations

Summary: I freed a lady after a battle, the game reduced the relation with the clan by about 2 million. It seems like an overflow, no idea why. It's not just a displaying problem, the change is saved. How to Reproduce: no idea Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related)...
  13. Csatádi

In Progress Trap field on strat map

I started a new campaign just to test it. The dead end is there, we cannot cross the purple line. I have no idea what your testers did.
  14. Csatádi

In Progress Issues with selling prisoners

Summary: Go in the tavern, choose the menu 'choose what prisoners to sell'. In 1.1 the menu no longer shows which prisoners are locked anymore. This is a minor issue. When I lock a lord, the sign appears in the checkbox, but when clicking on the sell all button the locked lord is transferred to...
Back
Top Bottom