Recent content by Crossbow Pig

1. Crossbow Pig

Spawning new parties using only XML

Is it possible to spawn new parties, like bandits for example, using only xml files?
  2. Crossbow Pig

SP - General Ransom back your soldiers

I like this suggestion, I also think that we should be able to exchange prisoners, example, if you're at at war with Battania and you have 10 tier 2 battanian prisoners, we could use them to trade for 10 tier 2 troops of our faction, however, this should be a high level perk in the charm skill.
  3. Crossbow Pig

Why is there no way to train troops except fights?

If you need 20 hours to make a decent army then you're garbage, also, the game is getting constant updates, stuff is being added or fixed, so calm the **** down.
  4. Crossbow Pig

[BUG] endless converstations with a recently converted lord

For a work around, enable cheats and teleport your party somewhere else.
  5. Crossbow Pig

Realism and Immersion mod

makes vlandian lords more attractive

Hmmmm
  6. Crossbow Pig

What are you playing right now?

I am playing Gwent right now and even though it was never my favorite game it still the game I have more time registered in, 1600 hours of my life in a card game lmao.
  7. Crossbow Pig

What are you listening to right now? Mark V

Just found this yesterday, is so damn catchy.

8. Crossbow Pig

Resolved Stuck in dialogue loop after converting Mercenaries to my Kingdom

For now you can enable cheats and teleport your party somewhere else to prevent the loop.
  9. Crossbow Pig

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Diplomacy issue] Kings are suicidal

That's because Raganvad is a ****ing moron, he will hoard fiefs for himself and do all kinds of dumb things, playing for Sturgia right now is a waste of time sadly.
  10. Crossbow Pig

Feature: Unit Sorting Button

Don't really add anything to this post but I swear I read this as "Unit Snorting Button" and was like wtf is wrong with this community :lol:
Back
Top Bottom