Recent content by CriticallyAshamed

1. CriticallyAshamed

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hi guys,
    Is it a gameplay "feature" that I cannot enter friendly cities? I keep getting the text that should occur if you were hostile with the faction.
  2. CriticallyAshamed

Are there issues with the Steam version of Nova Aetas?

I also have the steam version and have the same problem.

As for removing it yourself, I suppose it might be possible but it'd be a lot of work. Quintillus has commented on it before saying it was to do with a script (post from somewhere in this forum). The most recent mention by him was that it's "working on his copy" so we might be in trouble.
  3. CriticallyAshamed

Details on property

Hi, Can I have some further information on purchased property? [list type=decimal] Property value is dynamic and tied to the "prosperity" value of the town, right? What factors affect town prosperity? If I sell lots of goods to a town, is it likely to prosper? If I purchase a property when...
  4. CriticallyAshamed

Information on Troops

Hi guys, Is there any source that supplies some details about the troops? I get a bit confused what with the 3-4 branches infantry can take. I'm mainly curious if there are any troops that use rifled carbines or the British rifles, due to their high accuracy. Are there any notable super...
  5. CriticallyAshamed

With fire and sword

So effectively, what I'm hearing is people are charging money for Blood and Steel or one of the other 23023403240234 mods that include gunpowder weapons in this game?
  6. CriticallyAshamed

Crossbows vs. Drawn Bows?

Siegecrossbow: OHK on pretty much anything and everything
    Plus Crossbows aren't terribad against armor.

Bows are really only if you want powerdraw and/or horsearchery anyway. If you're a casual meleer grab a crossbow, simple as that.
  7. CriticallyAshamed

Best high ping troop class?

100+ ping here to some azn servers which tend to be most populated when I'm on so I play on them. Manual blocking is painful and pretty much IMPOSSIBLE if you can't do it like a sexgod in singleplayer so shield is definitely the way to go. I find my favourite class is huscarl with 1h axe and round shield. Grab a lance from the dead lancers and spear some newbie horsemen. Makes for good fun but you'll still get wasted by good players with good pings.
  8. CriticallyAshamed

Mount&Blade: MMO

>>* A huge trade and crafting/gathering system, with fishing, hunting, smithing, tailoring or horse breeding
    >> RUNESCAPE

Stopped reading entire thread right there. Ewww. Just Ewwww.

Sounds like I wanted to do with Oblivion. Everyone gets these fantastic "OMG MMO of X! WITH NO NPCS JUST PEOPLE!!!" ideas then fails to realise how damn complicated that **** is. Quite frankly it's ridiculous because:
    The playerbase will NEVER be big enough to support that
    Assuming you had enough playerbase, your server would have to be godmode engage since they'd all have to be run on one server
    Every griefer and their pet griefer dogs would dive on an undertaking like this. I suppose you could consider it free beta testing if you like, just remember that when "L337HomBoi3" haxxes your **** and breaks everything.
    A myriad of other stuff that I'm too lazy to address and probably has already been looked at.
  9. CriticallyAshamed

Knights -> Huscarl/SShooters -> ????

I do gnawilds every so often. They're a pain to get but it's always fun to watch 60 screaming women murder everybody with their claymores.

Ahem...
  10. CriticallyAshamed

Question of Rhodock Sergeants vs Cavalry

Bad AI coding tbh. I've heard they sometimes swap when their shield breaks but considering they have heavy board shields? Yeah...

Maybe you should give Blood and Steel a whirl. It gives Rhodocks and their polearms some major love. There is a whole class line based solely on Voulges and other big killy things.
  11. CriticallyAshamed

Your kingdom

Fearghus The Killer said:
    I'd like to complete a game where I end up being the sole ruler with no vassals...I wonder if it's even possible?

Have fun fighting every lord ever all grouped into one little castle. I suppose you could theoretically win if you had a large army of Marksmen, a sweet hill and kept on retreating. This is assuming your enemies were Nord or maybe Rhodock too, no cavalry to murder your archers.
  12. CriticallyAshamed

Total realism game mode

Shh Plazek you punk. Stop flamin'
  13. CriticallyAshamed

Some things tha piss you off?

Aha but that is incorrect, you must simply use the whole lolspinstab fighting style and this confuses your foolish enemies.

Also; digging the memegenerator however I believe the captured enemy lord one should be more like
    *Claymore enemy lord to face, teabag body for whole battle "Count Despin has managed to escape!"*
  14. CriticallyAshamed

Multiplayer weapons need REAL overhaul......

If you're getting hit from long distances then you are almost certainly on a server with a terrible latency or have intermittent lag spikes (wireless causes this rather heavily). The timing issue combined with the footman probably having just as long a spear as you would mean you're guaranteed to get hit before you hit them. To mitigate this you should probably A) Find a better server (sort by ping not by playerbase) and B) Learn to lance properly.
  15. CriticallyAshamed

Some sort of speed glitch abuser [video]

Seems to me that the 2H stab has always been a bit questionable. Try it with the bots in the arena. They frequently pull off some quick thrusts with that thing. Usually hits for really low damage though.

Edit: Maybe it's working as intended but I just remembered something I noticed with weapon speed. Sometimes, as Ozwan said, the animation just seems to "lol speed!!!!" and you'll do some stupidly quick attack. Happened with a Nord axe to me a few times, stupidly fast downward strike. I am completely unfamiliar with how the animations work so maybe there's a little loophole there.
Back
Top Bottom