Recent content by Crimsonmist

1. Crimsonmist

Media/Screenshots

Holding off making v1.0 thread till it's released. In any case here is Dev. Blog 9:

The Sunrise Ranger Bow seems quite overpowered and imbalance...
  2. Crimsonmist

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

After consuming all of their arrows or become unhorsed,horse archers with spear(such as Elintoran Knight) and companions will neither raise their melee weapon to attack nor raise shield to defence but just follow the attacker.
  3. Crimsonmist

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    Crimsonmist said:
    Is there any special condition to follow the lord of faith?
    You need to be a true paladin at heart.
    You relation with demons has to be less than or equal to -90 and you need 100k aurums for donations.
    Many thanks!It helps perisno a lot.
  4. Crimsonmist

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Is there any special condition to follow the lord of faith?Even I have 100 relationship with the church of faith I still can't choose this religion.
  5. Crimsonmist

Discussion + Suggestions

It seems like lords will field less troop at the early game?Before 0.99,powerful lords like Tyricas,Oskar,Hakkon III will field around 200-250 men,but now the number is only around 150,even less than.
  6. Crimsonmist

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Leonion said:
    FloraButterySpread said:
    It is really hard to click on the Third Legion fort with the new fort on top of it. I have the same problem with the Zann outpost and the Zann Fort up in the northwest, but the Legion fort is even worse.
    There aren't supposed to be 2 forts at the same time.
    Do you play with fog of war enabled by any chance?
    Even I enable the fog of war,when my party get close to Fort Trilond,it become visible permanently while TTL's fort isn't,the problem still exist.
  7. Crimsonmist

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

So why Elintoran Elites are not guarantee ranged weapons?Should it be a balance purpose,or it has another reasons?

Additionaly,some players have complainted about the design of Cretasan troops,such as horse hunters and astylons(they don't have helmets) and Eidolon Knights(bad horse with a swing polearm weapon making bad combat performance).It should be for balance purpose,but as someone thinks Cretas's military system is incompleted...Is it really ture?
  8. Crimsonmist

Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

I think it is unnessary since you can become an actual noble by joining a faction.
  9. Crimsonmist

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Sleeeves said:
    For weapons that provide a "Bonus against shields", how much of a bonus is it?
    It will ingnore the resistance of the shield.
  10. Crimsonmist

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

drajo234 said:
    How about the Silver runed armor? How do I get it?
    Well,if your character's eng lvl is higher enough(probably 10 I suppose),lordly handcrafted armour is better than the original one.
  11. Crimsonmist

Notable Lords

Paramonos should be added as he will become much more poweful after join in player's faction,and he is a martial lord.
  12. Crimsonmist

You can subscribe perisno through the steam workshop to keep the mod always be the up to date.
  13. Crimsonmist

ketansat said:
    I think there is a problem with looting items after large scale battle. If battles are devided into 2 or more phase, the loot will always be of the last phase, which mean almost junkle because the last phase combatants usually be the lowest tier troops. Is there a way to fix it around?

I thought i have found a nice way to make money, enlisted 200 elite bounty hunter patrol around my town, but then seeing them desperately fighting 1000 escaped prisioner. If that's not the case, i can automatically earn around 50-60k aurums per week selling prisoner, damn it  :cry:
    You can press V to summon a reinforcement wave.
  14. Crimsonmist

Infantry Centric Army

Sarin said:
    Crimsonmist said:
    Sarin said:
    I wonder why everyone here recommends bows for hired sharpshooters. In my experience, crossbows are better. Master's Crossbow with Dwarven bolts has 130 base damage, while Persino Composite with Elven Blood arrows and 9 PD has 96.4 base damage, ammo count is the same, accuracy nearly the same (95 vs. 96), and Persino has a special script that lowers bow and raises crossbow damage against heavy armour.
    Because you can equip them with better armour while using bow than Xbow.

A bit better armour isn't really worth it. Elite scimitar, scutum, dwarven bolts, MC, faced kettle hat, masnerian mail, leather gloves and brown ankle boots...70 body,  52 head and 39 foot armour is more than most non-noble melee troops.
    For bows,you can equip them with 60/70/70 armour and Elintoran Guardian Spear plus 2 slots of decent arrow,which means they no longer fear cavs and high-tier infantry.
Back
Top Bottom