Recent content by Crighton

1. Crighton

Clan's Password-Protected Banners and Banner suggestions

I apologize for the late reply but the East India Trading Company is more than willing to get back into the fight!
    - current member count not certain but at minimum 10 members.

Picture from the good ol days  :mrgreen:
  2. Crighton

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

hiner said:
    La Grandmaster said:
    New city & highway scene props -

mb51.jpg

mb60d.jpg

mb59r.jpg

Amazing.  Really looking forward to this.

I totally agree  :mrgreen:
  3. Crighton

void

Keeps looking better and better, cant wait to play!
  4. Crighton

MP Modern Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Defiantly looking forward to playing this mod  :mrgreen:
  5. Crighton

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Looking forward to playing this mod in the future!
  6. Crighton

void

Mod looks Great man! GOOD LUCK!!! Defiantly looking forward to playing this!
  7. Crighton

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Imperium ALPHA v3 RELEASED.

AndreusAs said:
    Up.

Small video of what we've done with autofire. Really hope that my English is understandable there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieHyq6h_1go

Love it! Cant wait till this mod is released!!!!
  8. Crighton

MP Musket Era Modern [NW] The Anglo-Zulu War (Alpha Release 0.01)

I think the zulu spears should be shorter and the barricades should have greater health
  9. Crighton

This mod should be made to be invasion, so you play against waves of bots. In doing that, you could allow the British a 3 to 5 minute build time at the beginning of each round and make the numbers of bots greater then the number of British soldiers. So the British can easier defend against the mast hordes of Zulu warriors. In doing this you could allow players to be Zulus if they want, but they have to wait till the round starts after the build time to attack in a horde with the rest of the Bots. Also making this invasion mode, each map could have ammunition boxes for the British Troops can rearm and reposition after ever wave, and they haves keep coming untill the British are overwhelmed or win after a set number of attacks.
  10. Crighton

This alpha is good, I only suggest one thing... The British troops should get more cartridges like 40 or 60 instead of 20. You run out of ammunition way to fast when in a fight. Also I would suggest making the reticule for aiming the dots be black so its easier to see where your aiming and being able to continue to shoot even when theirs alot of smoke on the battle field.
  11. Crighton

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Imperium ALPHA v3 RELEASED.

Khorne said:
    I haven't been on here in ages. Its good to see that a warhammer 40k mod is still being worked on. I still can probably find those models I made for quailLover. Here is a link to the models I have. I can send them to you if you need them AndreusAs. Granted these models are quite old and might need refinement. 

http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad337/Garvil_Loken/

THE AWESOMENESS IS OVER 9000!!!!!
  12. Crighton

Nunajs said:
    Hi there.

To answer your questions: I am taking a great many ideas from Vraks siege. Lots of materials, color schemes and great art in general. At the same time there are some absolutely amazing miniatures on the Internet so that's another major source. There's a lot of stuff to be developed so I follow a general guidline and I will definitely in the end create a completely new Krieg regiment. Modularity of my textures allows for that quite nicely so we will see in how it turns out.

Take a look here for instance, quartermaster Babel is fabulous isn't he. ( I suggest flipping through the all dozen of pages it's worth it)

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?126013-%E2%80%9CDEATH%E2%80%99S-HEAD%E2%80%9D-3rd-Krieg-Tank-Division-Titan-Hunter-Detachment/page6

Here's a little update, this time for Death Rider / Officer. Note that there's a normal map applied to some stuff such as plate and belts and some general specular highlighting. The result is not very clean but this is just to test how it looks roughly. This model/equipment will require some more elaboration but it's 90% finished. So is Engineer - I am going to post some shots later this day or tomorrow hopefully.

osVck.jpg

N.

Just keeps getting better and better :grin:
  13. Crighton

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

LOOKS SO AWESOME! WANT TO PLAY!!!!
  14. Crighton

Bobthehero said:
    No no no no no no no no no no

Death Korps regular Guardsmen don't have the skull faced mask, that's Grenadiers only and they have heavy armor, so their gasmask air supply is on the top of their back.

Not technically mate. In the normal fluff standard Death Korps yea, but realize theirs different units that look different for different reasons. So in essence you can make your own lines of fluff and do what you want with the base units.
  15. Crighton

Nunajs said:
    Hey guys, I am here with content update as promissed. Here come Kriegs.

KtFRB.jpg

This is a snapshot from my 3d package with only one normal map applied, also there are some AO artifacts only visible in viewport, not on actual textures so do not worry. Detailing of clothes and some other parts will be done tomorrow so part of the clothes and equipment may look a bit flat. Also the layout of textures allows for really easy change of color of the coat and other parts. This way we can easily create winter, khaki... you name it uniform.

P.S. - I cannot take any credit for actual model presented, I am doing textures for the models provided by the team. In this instance textures for Krieg soldiers.

N.

LOVE IT!!!!
Back
Top Bottom