Recent content by CrepperTVRO

1. CrepperTVRO

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 13 - Weekending

cherac said:
    The siege was good but the environment was very bad , take a look at the castle,  This castle is just a bunch of generic looking primitive shaped towers, connected by a bunch of walls. All the hallways are empty, the courtyard is empty and lifeless. The surroundings don't indicate any presence at all that a castle sits on top of that hill
    DanAngleland said:

"This castle is just a bunch of generic looking primitive shaped towers, connected by a bunch of walls. All the hallways are empty, the courtyard is empty and lifeless" That's what any castle would look like in a siege. The cooks and stable boys would be holed up in the keep or else hiding in one of the buildings which are set against the inner walls. Hopefully there will be some indication of castle life when one visits it in when not under siege, such as somebody cooking or repairing weaponry, or a blacksmith making horseshoes or a stable boy leading horses.
    Back then it was very common that before any siege and unecessary personal to be kicked out of castle so they can last longer thats why you dont see them only soldiers
  2. CrepperTVRO

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 13 - Weekending

Can we make our own armor,shields or bows/crossbows also ?
    How about building your own hideout?
    Last year you show that there will be no loading screen when entering exiting tavern from city or market ,now we see that there is loading screen please respond and post more offten :smile:)
  3. CrepperTVRO

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

Dear Journal
    It the year 2998,and evreybody is scared because of the Y3K,but im not .
    I still await for Taleworlds to relese the 13th blog or the game,i heard rumors,whispers in the shadow but i dont lisen to them ,i still hope
    .P.s:Tomarrow is the grand day in wich we launch the colony ship Zalmoxis's Wisdom's, and im abord,i still hope for Bannerlord but my hope is getting smaller
    -Cody Pluto
  4. CrepperTVRO

Final Final version of 1257ad

Hello there... i love you're mod sir but i got one big question that sits on my lonly heart for some bloody time,the next version it gone be relese ? when  :smile:)) my regads abort you're amaizing mod have a nice day/night
  5. CrepperTVRO

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

HI, a great mod ,but you have a extra or other mod download link to the newest version
    the moddb it dont work for me :sad:((((
    Sorry for my rusty eng
Back
Top Bottom