Recent content by Creative username

1. Campaign map compass

I just had the very same idea! A compass could be implemented very easily, around the round button in the bottom which displays the time of day. I thought of something like this, although it's admittedly a bit too small:
    JyjyTZ9.jpg

Detail:
    X7xqFiU.jpg

If you turn the camera the compass adjusts of course:
    eGAVjIF.jpg
  2. SP - General Manage your settlements from everywhere

Nothing big, but I don't quite understand why you can appoint a governor of a settlement while not being around, but cannot manage the town itself. Especially in the later stage of a campaign it's quite tedious to travel to a settlement to issue new building orders. My proposal for more comfort...
  3. SP - World Map Flora and fauna

Yeah, at least some birds and fish would be desirable.
  4. SP - General Changing your capital and clan seat

This is a very simple yet immersive suggestion: being able to select the capital of your kingdom as well as the home of your clan. My proposal would be to display this feature in the "kingdom-fiefs" and "clan-fiefs" tab respectively, roughly like this: The changing of your clan seat should...
  5. SP - General Features and New Faction

I like the proposed features, but not the factions. Greeks and Carthaginians simply don't fit Bannerlord's pseudo-medieval setting and Samurai Japan is too cheesy and stale for my taste.
  6. SP - General African Inspired Faction

I was on the writing of a faction inspired by India, but it is difficult in terms of equipment because after hues of research, I learned that India underwent an invasion by the Moslems, suddenly the 2 cultures mixed, and the Indian equipment was the same as that of the Arab people, just like the Turks with the Mongolians,
    Even if that was true, which it isn't: Bannerlord is based on the early middle ages, meaning from ca. 500-1100. The Islamic conquest of India didn't really begin until around 1200.

To overcome this problem we should be inspired by real armor and modified to give them a different style.
    For exemple I found Greek inspired armor images
    The ironic thing is that atleast until the Kushana period, modified versions of Greek breastplates with pteryges were still employed:
    uHvYwcNQqtS_kHWwTCcrCU385wuYlul3Zp9KrqQdefwWLYHYfBzXV5llbSc_zG3aJmJVaEXNJO4XMZuNMXGcLMmg4i3oBMpxRy6iXfzZWOs3ZxkQkQhamyjBzaQdfSkg0kgb8FxdDg

Coin_of_the_Kushan_king_Vasudeva_I.jpg
  7. SP - General African Inspired Faction

(Necro)
    Game is made from the lore and for the lore, a form of new worlds isn't mentioned in lore, so are you expecting to have indians too?
    Indians are actually a great idea! While I don't see an entire African faction working for the map, but, as proposed before, merely as an Aserai sub-faction, I could imagine a faction bordering the Southern Empire, the Aserai and Khuzait. It could be a mix of Sasanian Persia, Persianized Huns, and, most importantly, ancient Indians like the Gupta. Lots of golden jewelry, exotic weapons, bare chests and unpronounceable names.
  8. SP - General New weapon: Sling (including short historical overview)

Couldn't play BL so far cause my pc crashes even at WB, but good to hear. Hope the sling will also be available for the Vlandians and Aserai (according to Russ Rodgers' "The Generalship of Muhammad", 7th century Arab warriors would use slings). Staff slings should probably be available for everyone.
  9. SP - General New weapon: Sling (including short historical overview)

SLINGS IN BANNERLORD Hereby I would like to propose the addition of the sling as a new missile weapon in Bannerlord. It's a simple, archaic weapon which is not only extremely cheap to make (all it took was a bit of flax) and easy to transport and maintain, but is also highly effective against...
  10. Dev Blog 08/03/18

Question for next Dev-Blog: Will there be some type of XP- or ranking-system, or really anything that will keep you hooked?
Back
Top Bottom