Recent content by crazyarcher

1. crazyarcher

Is this game f2p?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paradox-Mount-Blade-PC-CD/dp/B001BTPRLG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1266614619&sr=1-1    :wink: thank me later
  2. crazyarcher

what weapon looks the best?

Ludial said:
    ok, you're making absolutely no sense now... :neutral:

welcome to my world hawhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  3. crazyarcher

Ludial said:
    crazyarcher said:
    Ludial said:
    crazyarcher said:
    Ludial said:
    this has turned into a pile of crap. I said bastard sword, end of topic :razz:

heeeeeeeeeeeey dont be so meeeeeeeeaaaaaaan :cry: just because you like bastards (swords)  :razz:
    anywaaayyy what about the rusty hatchet, and since i'm topic starter, what i say goes.
    is that even a weapon? :lol:
    :evil: I-am-going-to-kill-you-now :evil:
    besides i changed my mind, the best looker is clearly going unarmed, i mean you're guy/girl is so buff :razz:
    eh, who's buff? :neutral:
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. crazyarcher

Ludial said:
    crazyarcher said:
    Ludial said:

heeeeeeeeeeeey dont be so meeeeeeeeaaaaaaan :cry: just because you like bastards (swords)  :razz:
    anywaaayyy what about the rusty hatchet, and since i'm topic starter, what i say goes.
    is that even a weapon? :lol:
    :evil: I-am-going-to-kill-you-now :evil:
    besides i changed my mind, the best looker is clearly going unarmed, i mean you're guy/girl is so buff :razz:
  5. crazyarcher

HELPP

Janlulhannes said:
    Are you absolutely sure you have the right mod/game version?

yup, i have 1.011 or whatever it is and have tryed the latest betrayal at calradia and the star conqeust/wars thingy :smile:
  6. crazyarcher

Ludial said:

7. crazyarcher

amondrubee said:
    crazyarcher said:
    Penis Colada said:
    Jome said:
    I like spelling, its cooler than 2 handed swords.

its cooler than

fail :roll:

It's

FAIL  :mrgreen:

You forgot to place a full-stop you illiterate bum.

ME bum, at least i give you something to ridicule me about, you ladys front bottom.
  8. crazyarcher

Penis Colada said:
    Jome said:
    I like spelling, its cooler than 2 handed swords.

its cooler than

fail :roll:

It's

FAIL  :mrgreen:
  9. crazyarcher

i previuosly asked if there was a tanto because they looked amazing, so could yuo suggest weapons that look equally cool.   Thanks
  10. crazyarcher

can you get a tanto?

Can you get a tanto because i saw them for sale in a museum and they look BADASS, and with my throwing axes, it'd be AWESOME, thanks
  11. crazyarcher

HELPP

Hi again, whenever i try to run a different mod, i get                                                               RGL: ERROR                                                               Unable to open file: CommonRes/ani_walk_sideways.brf is there anything i can do, or am i stuck like this
  12. crazyarcher

no mods folder

janlulhannes said:
    You MUST have a mod folder, as native is seen as a mod too.
    Check for C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules\
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks, i didn't look ther cuz my computer told me not to :grin:
  13. crazyarcher

no mods folder

i've downloaded a mod, and followed peoples instructions to work it, but i haven't got a mod folder, do i have to create it or something, or do i download it, i have a save game folder, is that it :D
  14. crazyarcher

A couple of questions

oh, thanks :eek:
    where can i find a proper lance ( like the ones you use in a tournament, but not practice) since I've started a new account with a sword and lance, and all i can find is a rubbish spear that does hardly any damage, and is quite short.
    I'm only level 4 on this one though
  15. crazyarcher

A couple of questions

Not Important said:
    1. You can keep him prisoner so that he won't go around destroying you any more, or you can wait to get a ransom offer from his faction, and if you have a castle/town you can put him in the prison so he is less likely to escape, and to free up your prisoner limit. (Just a little advice I always like to keep him and reject the ransom so that he won't be able to build an army and continue to harass me, and my faction besides the ransom offers aren't that high any way)
    2. You can't start with a lance, well at least I'm 99% sure you can't
    3.Well you have to aim DIRECTLY at the enemy and you have to be going fast enough on a horse so if you get stopped by massed infantry you're pretty much dead. I suppose it could also be that lances aren't too good for anything but couching  :???: I honestly can't think of too many disadvantages.

Back
Top Bottom