Recent content by craziii

1. Modding VC: basic tutorials and Q&A thread

is this it? 

(party_set_slot, "$current_town", slot_party_shipyard_ship_time, "$build_ship_days"),

to this

(party_set_slot, "$current_town", slot_party_shipyard_ship_time, 0),
  2. Modding VC: basic tutorials and Q&A thread

kalarhan said:
    craziii said:
    1) mod how much production enterprises earn per week?

2) ship building times down from a max of 30 days to 1 day or less?

1) script_process_player_enterprise

2) Check my examples in the begin of this thread: talk to the npc, make a copy of the dialog (text) and search for it on module_dialogs.py and follow it from there
    I wrote a few tutorials that showcase how you can find features in the game code.   
    I finally figured out the first one by comparing a file edited by tweakmb and the one in VC.  thanks for letting me know where to look. 

for anyone who are interested, in scripts file, under process_player_enterprise section, there should be 3 1000s, changing all 3 to 500 would double your earnings, 100 for 10x more profit etc.  you can change it to whatever you want. 

2) this is hard :sad: 
    "To build your {s11} out of {s12} wood I ask {reg11} peningas for my work. {s2}It will take {reg12} days to build this ship.", "port_chief_build_ship_main_5"
    according to your example in the beginning of this thread, I am suppose to find the code for the part {reg12}?
  3. Modding VC: basic tutorials and Q&A thread

could someone tell me how to mod how much production enterprises earn per week?  17000 investment for 700 per week is just crazy.

and how to mod ship building times down from a max of 30 days to 1 day or less?

4. [TWEAKS] VC Tweaks Tool: +80 tweaks the easy way! (released/1.2)

kalarhan said:
    craziii said:
    operable program or batch file.
    'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command

this mean your Python installation is not completed. Probably missing the system variable that lets Windows find it. If you check the tutorial you will see the installer (Python) has a optional step that does that for ya (which you skipped)

now you need to do it manually  :arrow: http://pythoncentral.io/add-python-to-path-python-is-not-recognized-as-an-internal-or-external-command/
    ahh, probably skipped it in my eagerness in trying out the tweaks  :facepalm:
  5. [TWEAKS] VC Tweaks Tool: +80 tweaks the easy way! (released/1.2)

ok every error msg is the same. 

'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

this is the error for every .py file it seems. 

edit:  after googling I came upon this guide.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1B-8hTsF2o  python now works correctly.  the compilation worked.

running it through cmd showing the error msg was godlike advice.  without the error msg, google would not have helped.
  6. [TWEAKS] VC Tweaks Tool: +80 tweaks the easy way! (released/1.2)

wow, this has to be the best thing that I have ever come across mod wise for mount n blade excluding the full conversion mods. 

thank very much for taking to time to make this and sharing it.  I love how I can pick and choose what I want to change and how.

thank you.  :grin: :grin: :grin:

edit: ran into a problem.  I installed python.  .py is correctly labeled as a python file.  when I ran the bat file, no text files are generated in the compiled folder.  the CMD window opens and closes within 0.5 seconds.  I have tried running it on the desktop and in the module folder, nothing seems to be working :sad:  help please. 

the python version is 2.7.12  readme states 2.711, does it matter?
  7. How do I negate the morale loss from fighting my troop's own faction?

this has annoyed me to no end.  the mods I played took this out.  I am playing a new dawn mod right now, and it has the morale hit.  after 3 battles, morale went from excellent to terrible.  when night comes I lose 10-20% of my troops.  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=165660.0  I...
  8. Morale loss when troops fight their own faction.

I know exactly where the problem lies, basically rhodok troops took a 200+ morale hit in just 3 battles because I was fighting their own faction.  no amount of food can help negate that.  it is why I want to mod it out. 

But I think you are right about asking in the mod's own forum, sorry about that. 
  9. Morale loss when troops fight their own faction.

this has annoy me to no end.  the mods I played took this out.  I am playing a new dawn mod right now, and it has the morale hit.  after 3 battles, morale went from excellent to terrible.  when night comes I lose 10-20% of my troops.  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=165660.0  I...
  10. English names

http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3489/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmbwarband%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D3489&pUp=1  this is the patch but it is for the 2.54.  I have no idea if it works with 2.55.
  11. Isn't heavy armour a little too OP?

ramlrm said:
    Yeah but the balancing factor is how slow you move in the heavy armor. You are like a slug when wearing it so that's the flip side to it sure you may be able to take a beating but you cant go anywhere with haste.
    who cares about the speed on foot when you are a knight on a charging warhorse?  with charge dmg around 30-40 depending on speed?

that is not balance.  from you comment, does that mean there is no counter to heavy cavalry in this mod besides your own heavy cavalry?  I think I am gonna mod this mod like the other thread suggests.  changing armor absorption n reductions. 
  12. Isn't heavy armour a little too OP?

was about to post a thread for this, glad I did a search.

How do you all deal with heavy armored horseman?  they are like tanks that can ram me over and over to death unless I am on a horse too.  so many weapons that deals dmg cannot be use on horseback.  single handed weapons are weak.  the mace weapons are so slow :sad:  even with 200+ in weapon skill :sad: 

seems like player character doesn't matter as much, not a game changer.  only way to deal with them is with my own super heavy cavalry force?  are there range units able to hurt them at all?

need help.  I am just glad restarting in this mod is easy :smile:

13. How to increase party size in brytenwalda polished 1.5?

I have tried tweakmb, it changed a number which does nothing.  I have also checked out magelord's tweaks thread.  his info is outdated and does nothing.  if it still works, someone please help me identify what I need to change. I want base size, increase per leadership and renown.  help a gamer...
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

my character have 5 points in training and the game still requires alot of time for training.  I remember it being 10 hours when I had no trainer skill and went down to 8 hours when I had 3.  trainer skill at 5 still gives 8 hours if I remember correctly.  possible to make it shorter?   
  15. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

any way to speed up the peasant training time for the village quest?  I really don't want to spend 5 game days just for 1 village quest.
Back
Top Bottom