Recent content by Crackajacka87

1. Resolved Scene Editor Modding tools crash on using elevation tool on main_map (1.6.3) or crashes on save.

The elevation tool crashes the editor (not the game) when used on Sandbox Main_map - can be used perfectly well in 1.6.5 on other scenes or custom campaign maps. Easy for Q&A team to reproduce - load Sandbox Main_map into the editor then use the rise elevation tool and the editor will soon crash (within 30 seconds).
    The editor is loaded in through the game is it not? Plus it crashes on custom maps too as I tried it out on one of the UK which had the same effect... Havent tried other custom maps but felt the same results would have happened.
  2. Resolved Scene Editor Modding tools crash on using elevation tool on main_map (1.6.3) or crashes on save.

I can't find the crash id on the system. Something might be gone wrong on the uploading on our side. Can you crash again and send another crash id?
    I have this issue too but found out that if you revert to 1.6.0 then the issue is gone so it looks like whatever you lot changed in 1.6.1 is what broke the tools. The issue in question is with the elevation tool crashing the game when in use.
Back
Top Bottom