Recent content by CptMiller

1. CptMiller

Why Is This Forum Section So Toxic?

I am pretty sure most people complaining are MP players. And I do believe they have every right.

I think it would be nice if they could write like a weekly update telling us what they are working on or something. Especially for the MP. The fact that updates barely bring anything new or sometimes even make things worse without any information on what they hell they are doing is just frustrating.

And for the love of god stop saying things are coming *SOON*.
  2. CptMiller

MP Siege

Can Siege be added to the server list instead of joining through matchmaking? I understand matchmaking for the 12 player gamemodes but siege should, like it was in Warband, and like TDM is right now, be in the server list.

People just want to jump in and play some casual game mode, like Siege is without having to wait for a match to be found.
    Also, with the client and server crashes still happening, it can be annoying to requeue eveytime a crash happens.

There are even more players in the TDM servers while during the last weeks of Beta, when Siege was in the server list, TDM was way less popular than siege. And I don't think that the popularity has shifted so badly.

Now, ofcourse if you prefer TDM or Siege is up to every individual player but I do think that is a very interesting difference.

I truly believe the number of players playing Siege and MP in general, will increase when Siege is joinable through the server list.
  3. CptMiller

Bannerlord Clan list

Clan name: The Iron Guard
    Clan tag: TIG
    Clan region: EU
    Clan's TW thread or TW group link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/the-iron-guard-eu.417074/
    Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles): https://steamcommunity.com/id/cptmiller/
  4. CptMiller

The Iron Guard [EU]

Competitive Results
  5. CptMiller

The Iron Guard [EU]

About Us The Iron Guard is a Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord clan. Formed by a group of friends that has been playing together since 2015.Through teamwork and by having fun we strive to become one of the best clans the community can offer. The Iron Guard is a mercenary army, existing out of...
  6. CptMiller

Side Quest: Find people in towns?

Try using the alt key. It should show the important characters.
  7. CptMiller

Release time

Same, cause if it's later on the day I will not call in sick.
  8. CptMiller

Less than 15 days for bannerlord

Man this title made me doubt my math skills for a good second
  9. CptMiller

31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

Not really surprised by the 31st of March, march = march, 50 euros is a bit more then i expected but i'll pay it.
  10. CptMiller

Suggestion: Captain battle and Skirmish gamemodes to be best of three instead of first to three points

I think best of 3 is too short, you barely have to change to turn things around. I never paid attention to the total time matches take but I guess, in case it's too long, I would prefer too have shorter rounds (by decreasing the time it takes for morale to lower for example) instead.
  11. CptMiller

Anyone Who has Played the Beta use 1st Person?

I barely use it playing MP, maybe more when we can play SP
  12. CptMiller

One Month To Go and I Have Cold Feet

I heard that patches are going to kill your saves during the EA

RIP
  13. CptMiller

The cheats

An anti-cheat for (native) multiplayer would be great. Especially if they want to improve the competitive scene. But they do probably have a lot of other things to work on first.
  14. CptMiller

One Month To Go and I Have Cold Feet

I am expecting a reasonable amount of issues and I wouldn't be surprised if TaleWorlds is aswel. It's impossible to test everything in a sandbox game without having a lot of people playing it. However, I think the overall experience, even with the bugs, will be great. But only time can tell.

Just remember to save a lot.
Back
Top Bottom