Recent content by Cpt. Nemo

1. Cpt. Nemo

Who of the old guard are still around?

There is one I know of, but I'm not in it. @Cpt. Nemo might be able to help.
    Nope, it's been dead for years and I don't have invite permissions anyway. Sorry.
  2. Cpt. Nemo

Romans vs Barbarians

At least it's not bronies this year.
    Team brony v loli confirmed for next year, you read it here first folks.
  3. Cpt. Nemo

Team Caveman > Team Dino

>talks smack to terrifying danger lizard

Grug brains are obviously less evolved. Get stepped on.
  4. Cpt. Nemo

Team Caveman > Team Dino

>can't even casually crush bone with their teeth

How do cavemen even eat? Are they plants?
  5. Cpt. Nemo

Cavemen vs Dinosaurs (April Fools' 2022 Thread)

That is decided by The Most Holy, Random Number God.
  6. Cpt. Nemo

Cavemen vs Dinosaurs (April Fools' 2022 Thread)

Welcome all to another Taleworlds Forum April Fools' Day! (started a bit early, perhaps) This year we've got two teams, Team Dinosaur and Team Caveman. One of these teams is better than the other. Now I'm not saying it's the dinosaurs, but it's probably dinosaurs. I mean we've got the all...
  7. Cpt. Nemo

Starving towns 1.7.1

This section is named Website & Forum Information and has nothing to do with Bannerlord - A place to find help, guidance, and rules for the use of the website and forums.
    yeet
  8. Cpt. Nemo

Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

You may always refund the game if your playthrough has not exceeded 2 hours. There are also some other rules of refund, but I am not sure if they apply to the purchased game.
    IIRC "I just bought it before a sale/it's cheaper elsewhere" has worked for people.
  9. Cpt. Nemo

⬆️

⬆️
  10. Cpt. Nemo

⬆️

⬆️
  11. Cpt. Nemo

Hey I heard you're the guy in charge of feasts. How long until you add them? They were neat and...

Hey I heard you're the guy in charge of feasts. How long until you add them? They were neat and convenient for talking to lords.
  12. Cpt. Nemo

Rayman Origins is free from Ubisoft till the 22nd.

13. Cpt. Nemo

Dating Thread, v. II

It's possible she's traveling. You might want to adjust your distance limit or whatever it's called for the next one though.
  14. Cpt. Nemo

Introduction/Hello thread

been playing mount and blade since 2012, love everything its has been, it is and will be, now i have a glitch that is annoying me where can i report it, nobles arent aging up phisically
    Hi Umbra, welcome! Tech Support is here.
  15. Cpt. Nemo

The first Vermintide is currently free on Fanatical. https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/warhammer-end-times-vermintide
Back
Top Bottom