Recent content by Cozur

1. Cozur

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hi guys, I've been getting this error, and cannot for the life of me figure out why:
  2. Cozur

LSP Animations Spec life 0.8

I'm getting this error when trying to compile - double checked twice to see if all the source codes had been done properly, so think it has something to do with mod merger interfering.
  3. Cozur

I need a trigger that automatically changes the name of a certain troop, like: trp_custom_bandit Into one random name, choosen from a list of strings. As an example, then whenever the party containing trp_custom_bandit is spawned, the trigger will automatically change the in-game name of the...
  4. Cozur

Hmm, nope, didn't work. Also tried this: # "$g_move_heroes" : controls if heroes will also be added. ("party_prisoners_add_party_companions",     [ (store_script_param_1, ":target_party"), #Target Party_id       (store_script_param_2, ":source_party"), #Source Party_id      ...
  5. Cozur

So like this? ("party_prisoners_add_party_companions",     [ (store_script_param_1, ":target_party"), #Target Party_id       (store_script_param_2, ":source_party"), #Source Party_id       (party_get_num_companion_stacks, ":num_stacks",":source_party"),       (try_for_range, ":stack_no", 0...
  6. Cozur

This: tf_no_capture_alive Doesn't seem to prevent a lord from capturing troops even if they have the qualifier. Does it only apply to the player?
  7. Cozur

Hi all, Getting this error at random intervals: Bit unsure about how to proceed with figuring out what's causing it. How do I narrow it down, other than it being an error with an invalid party?
  8. Cozur

Is there an operation that allows for the possibility to have only certain parts of a banner appear on heraldic shields - and not have to count on the alpha channel of the heraldic shield in question, but rather that alpha channel of the banner? As it is right now, when I create a banner with an...
  9. Cozur

Some players have reported that the following:         (party_clear_particle_systems, "p_riverrun_mill"),         (call_script, "script_change_troop_faction", "trp_knight_sellsword_1", "fac_kingdom_9"),         (troop_set_slot, "trp_knight_sellsword_1", slot_troop_occupation...
  10. Cozur

For some reason, the track icons have disappeared for all parties on the world map. Absolutely no clue. Any guesses?
  11. Cozur

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

7.0 released: https://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings/downloads/a-clash-of-kings-70
  12. Cozur

Even when adding that, so it looks like this:                   (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc28", slot_troop_cur_center, "p_town_46"),                   (else_try),                   (eq, "$g_war_of_five_kings", 1),                   (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc29", slot_troop_cur_center...
  13. Cozur

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Pretty much that exact storyline.
  14. Cozur

I've added this: To the update_companion_candidates_in_taverns script. What I wanted to do now was add a condition where the companion will not appear until certain conditions have been fulfilled. Like this: However, even when the condition is triggered, there's no npc29 in town_17. What...