Recent content by Count Jędrula

1. Resolved 1.5.9 butterlib causing crashes, again

Butterlib keeps being responsible for my game crashing on launch screen. First time I redownloaded the zip files, unblocked them, and the game run ok. Then I (foolishly) updated butterlib and the game started crashing again, first in campaign map, now on launch screen. My previous solution...
  2. How to lower horse charge damage?

Because there is no thread by official authors of this mod, and because their nexus page has not been active for a long time now.
  3. How to lower horse charge damage?

Great, you learned something new. The author named it module so its name is "realistic combat module", not mod. And no, only the charge dmg bothers me, thanks. Please, if you can't contribute anything constructive then just shoo.
  4. How to lower horse charge damage?

I specified that I'M USING A MOD. "I'm playing with realistic combat module". It increases the charge damage.
  5. How to lower horse charge damage?

I'm playing with realistic combat module, but now every army, no matter how huge and powerful, gets just flattened by Khuzaits on their tiny horses just driving straight into it. I need to lower the charge dmg because it's getting less and less funny each time it happens. Guess the main problem...
  6. Resolved Can't toggle on mods in 1.5.9. help

yep, this works. Thank you very much!
  7. Resolved Can't toggle on mods in 1.5.9. help

Some time ago my game started crashing on loading screen, I unblocked the zip files and reinstalled the mods, now all the mods in the launcher except butterlib, harmony, MCM and UIextender are impossible to toggle on. I reinstalled the game, my mods don't have dependencies, help.
Back
Top Bottom