Recent content by Count Edmundus

1. Count Edmundus

The Hall of Heraldry

LOOK...AT...ALL...THE...POSTS!!!!!!! God...
  2. Count Edmundus

The Hall of Heraldry

By using the search button. Check this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,27335.3175.html.
  3. Count Edmundus

Wolf Riding

Yes! They gotta make the new faction with Raptor Jesus as the king.
  4. Count Edmundus

Why does Swadia suck so bad?

Is it randomly generated at each start of the game?
  5. Count Edmundus

You are at the BOTTOM of my like scale now.  :wink:
  6. Count Edmundus

banner on top of villages

It is possible. I remember Prophesy of Pendor had that feature. Also it would be great to have it in warband. Well people could switch it off and on from the options.
  7. Count Edmundus

Old Map in a new way [Asking for]

I also liked the old map and would like to see it.  :mrgreen:
  8. Count Edmundus

Wolf Riding

How about RAPTORS !? or... Dinosaurs that can bite your enemy.
  9. Count Edmundus

Rhodok Nerf = dead

gwanjun said:
    Lol whatever faction the player is in wins. But yeah, I think because the autobattles. Are not as determines by like spear > calvary or something like that. But by a specific...powerpoint given to each unit. So like knights would have more points as to a sergeant. Like more money = more points. so they tally the totals of all the units points to compare vs the others and whoever has more, has that much less losses and that much more chance of winning and stuff.

Like in siege defense for rhodoks, 100 can kill 300. like with me just in it by myself, not even killing anything, just standing in castle, we rhodoks owned like swadians. but once its not with a player involved it goes the opposite way.
    You sir, are right! Agreed.
  10. Count Edmundus

What's your kingdom named?

United Realms of Calradia
  11. Count Edmundus

ianfreddie07 said:
    Good thing I'm only a mercenary for them.  :lol:

I'll probably be a Rhodok vassal in my new game until they fix Swadia :grin:
    You made the right choice.
  12. Count Edmundus

Difficulty level settings

Playing on hardest isn't that bad... Specially against Rhodoks. When you sop blocking for a moment there are like 20 bolts flying at you face causing 50 damage. That's why i joined the Rhodoks to do the same to others. And the strange thing is, the first time i was captured was at day 350 or so. I never went alone and sticked to campaigns. Put on the harder difficulty. Those who play on lowest difficulty might also suck at MP.
  13. Count Edmundus

Following Kings & Lords

Deneidez said:
    Right click on army and choose company/follow army. After that just press ctrl+space and you don't have to go for coffee break to kill time while slow virtual armies ride on the world map.
    That's possible!? Even i didn't know that!  :smile:
  14. Count Edmundus

What's your kingdom named?

DlegendRD said:
    Red Dragons empire
    PineconeKing said:
    Oh so very original. NOT.
    I agree with PineconeKing that its lame but he can use whatever name he wants.
Back
Top Bottom