Recent content by Count Dusseldorf

1. Guns

I've got a romanian WASR 10 (AK varient)
    A makarov that I need to get fixed
    A marlin .22
    And a Mosin Nagant.
  2. first time drunk

kosmik said:
    Yeah happy birthday. Those must have been some giant glasses  :shock:

I brew all my own **** and I brew it strong.  :wink:

and thanks to both of you for the happy birthday.
  3. first time drunk

yesterday night was my birthday (today is too technically) I didn't have any of thsoe "funny ciggarettes" so I decided to have 6 glasses of wine, sorry for the jackass thread, I figured it would get deleted, suprised so many people replied.
  4. 4/20

why do you think I made that last thread?? cause I din't have access to any damn weed right now!

it sucks...  :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad:
  5. first time drunk

got a ****ing problem with it!?!?!????????          seriously this is my first time truly drunk ill probably get banned but I don't give a ****, have a drink with me and enjoy the night. CYA *****ES.
  6. V for Vendetta Mod (Unreleased)

Looks awesome! I can't wait for it to be released!

Although I woulden't call myself an anarchist as a libertarian I'm somewhat sympathetic to all you anarchists.
  7. CD KEY issues

I reformatted and am having the same problem, I got it over a year ago and it's not recognising my email.

I need my M&B fix.
  8. Birth of a Rebellion. (mod) work needed!

It looks intereasting although I think people would like to hear about the planned features, factions and troops.
  9. Custom Settlements Original Thread

Thank you for creating this wonderful mod, Downloading now. I remember playing the peasants mod for 0.903 and I loved it so I think I will love this one even more.

Oh and I'm back, been busy with work.
  10. M&B Hotseat (Multiplayer) Game 2

Phalanx_15 said:
    I'll be checking this everyday!  :smile:

By the way, almost forgot to ask, does this savefile have compability with version 1.011?

NO! this is compatable with 1.003 only!
  11. M&B Hotseat (Multiplayer) Game 2

Headshot! said:
    I don't really think this needs anyone policing it as such (unless someone objects to this).  It can be easily self regulated.  We just add someone onto the list, like so;

1. Count Dusseldorf
    2. Llew2
    3. Goodguy3
    4. ImNotaAI
    5. Amade
    6. Lukas stoll
    7. Golin
    8. MidTiby89
    9. Darune
    10. Headshot!
    11. Hinotori
    12. Taksas027
    13. Phalanx_15

It also looks like i'm next.  lol.  i'll have to think up a strategy to get the most out of my 30 days.

Good updates everyone, be interesting to see where the character goes next, as so faR he's been fighting with the Swadians, Nord's .. and i'm a bit confused from some of the screenshots, as I can see Swadian Rebels as well.  He's been up to quite alot really.

Sorry about all that, i've been kind of busy with work so I havent had alot of time to devote to the forums, if you want you can take my place looking over this project and if not that's fine also.
  12. M&B Hotseat (Multiplayer) Game 2

Never said it was. Since you don't want to take it over.

Any volunteers?
  13. Quiz "What religion do you fit in with?"

You fit in with:
    Judeo-Christian

40% scientific.
    60% faith-oriented.

Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Judeo-Christian faith. You have the capacity for immense faith and spirituality. At your core, you believe in justice, goodness and redemption.

Ok test although they should have had a "both" option for the evolution question.
  14. Yes on Prop 8?

Didn't we have a thread almost exactly like this before? (that went nowhere and turned into a flame war)
  15. M&B Hotseat (Multiplayer) Game 2

lukas stoll said:
    You Mad now because things did not go as planed?

nope just busy with work.  :smile:
Back
Top Bottom