Recent content by cortes14

1. cortes14

SMOKE FROM GUNS!

Yup in this period of time (18th century) there were clouds of smokes coming from guns and cannons.If you read a book - the last of the mohicans (this mod was based on this book)-  You can read there when hawkeye was traveling to fort there was a battle and he said -run  towards fort anybody do not see us because there is thick clouds of smoke
  2. cortes14

NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

I fixed all my problems by converting sounds to wav (I had a runtime error crash only one time for reason I didnt convert musics to wav).You just have to convert your musics and sounds to wav and delete ogg files and IF IN GAME SOUND OR MUSIC DOESENT WORK you just have to open notepad " sounds"or"music" and rename file name ogg to wav.Game works to me fine I can play it with high settings.
  3. cortes14

Yeesssssss you are back!!!!  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: That so sad I started playing v2.9 only today because I had many trouble with it before, but I fixed this all.
  4. cortes14

1755 SCREENSHOTS

poomtang said:
    Screenshot 3
    mb_warband%202011-05-31%2020-23-29-46.jpg
    Can anyone add this exellent tricorn and the same tricorn with white wig to old frontier please ,this hat is amazing :mrgreen:
  5. cortes14

BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

Romainoir said:
    ok let me re-explain:

go here http://www.ogg-mp3.net/
    dwm2011061417334967.jpg

dwm2011061417335299.jpg

dwm2011061417342285.jpg

dwm2011061417343170.jpg

dwm2011061417344449.jpg

dwm2011061417344903.jpg

dwm2011061417345828.jpg

then go in the folder and delete all the oog files

dwm2011061417350882.jpg

Do the same for the music folder
    thx thx thx thx thx thx very much now it works yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :grin:
  6. cortes14

BUGS, PROBLEMS & PC CRASHING............

Romainoir said:
    I didn't read all this thread but me the game works well since I've convert all the sounds in wav !!!!
    Now I can play everithing on the highest setting without the msg " runtime eror ...."
    So cool , really good mod  :wink:
    I tried too convert them to wav and game works fine but I cat play a sounds and musics on wav and in game the sound do not work.Can you tell me how you did it?
  7. cortes14

good luck crums

good luck crumbs Im sure you make a great job
  8. cortes14

FRIENDS OF GABBY - tell me your game adventures in 1755 v.3.2

its so so so sad :cry: :cry: :cry: and Im so sorry to hear that I hope you will come back and also good luck
  9. cortes14

GABRILDURO said:
    cortes14 said:
    I spend 3 days to fix game by doing updates to videocard and directx drivers and other to fix it but for nothing and yes I tried ,this is the sound issue.I tried to convert them to wav file but when I play the music or sound it says find codec and when I click to find codec it says file maybe damaged or codec is not yet in database.So I cant play with sound thats terrible
    Didn t you save old sounds? :shock:
    If you need I will upload them for you somewhere again, my friend :wink:
    Sorry I didnt save them if you can then upload them please.
  10. cortes14

I spend 3 days to fix game by doing updates to videocard and directx drivers and other to fix it but for nothing and yes I tried ,this is the sound issue.I tried to convert them to wav file but when I play the music or sound it says find codec and when I click to find codec it says file maybe damaged or codec is not yet in database.So I cant play with sound thats terrible
  11. cortes14

lagging?

yes that one ( when it goes back and forth every time) thx I will try window mode :smile:
  12. cortes14

lagging?

pls help me!! Now in v2.9 this "lagging" happens every time in battle in map everywhere :cry:I have minimum video settings and battle size and its doesent help!
  13. cortes14

Gab let my take care of try to make trailer of 2.9v I have seen many strategic game trailers and MAYBE I can create good trailer.
  14. cortes14

hahahahahaaa :lol: wrc and alan. pedro scored a goal muhahahaha :twisted: bar1-0manu
  15. cortes14

Alan De Soison said:
    shadowarcher said:
    Hey Alan what's the mod in your profile pic called?
    it's my project mod..someday..after finishing 1776..i hope.. :roll:
    it's about my Country..1945:Indonesia War of Independence Mod.. :mrgreen:

wrc said:
    Well,I'm not fan of Manchester UTD but Rooney will score at least once and Vidic after corner kick once too!
    very good predictions..hehehehe.. :mrgreen:
    hehe you two are so sure that manu wins okay then :grin: we will see , match starts after 3h 37 min and 45sec
Back
Top Bottom