Recent content by corsairf4u

1. corsairf4u

[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

It's a very good new that this mod is being worked on! Keep up the good work!

Regards! :smile:
  2. corsairf4u

The Red Wars, Calradia 1923

Very interesting mod and idea! I'm keeping a eye on this :smile:

Regards
  3. corsairf4u

Download for TEATRC Chapter 1

That's a good idea  :grin: , so we can have one thread with all the versions . I also suggest to add the patches for the last version to that thread.

Regards
  4. corsairf4u

[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Shrugging Khan said:
    We really need a sticky thread for all those fixes and sub-mods that somebody has come up with  :smile:

It's really a good idea  :grin: , so we can have all the patches in one place
  5. corsairf4u

With Fire and Sword

Hello Shrugging Khan , thanks for the answer ! , I asked that because I saw this :

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,168215.msg4095988.html#msg4095988

Regards
  6. corsairf4u

With Fire and Sword

Hello ! , I was wondering if this mod does run on M&B: WFaS version 1.143 , could someone answer this ? Regards
  7. corsairf4u

The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

Hello , great mod  :grin: , have you fixed the "bug" that causes the long peace between France and England ?

Regards
  8. corsairf4u

WARBAND - Questions About Tactics, Strategy and Overall Gameplay

Hello , I am downloading this mod now , and I am starting to think which faction will I choose . Could someone post the strengths and weakness of all factions ?

Regards
  9. corsairf4u

Factions descriptions

Hello !  :D , I am downloading this mod now , and was thinking about which faction will I choose of the new ones . Seeing in the troop tree I can't see what are the weapons each faction uses most . So I was wondering if someone could make a simple description of each new faction in this mod ...
  10. corsairf4u

t

Interesting mod  :smile: , downloading right now

Regards
  11. corsairf4u

HYW - Bug Reports (v6.0)

Hello ! I like very much your mod  :grin: , thanks for porting it to Warband .
    Well , the "bug" I found is that it's almost 20 days and the two countries are still at peace , it's good to have a truce for a week , but for almost a month it's becoming a bit quiet . What do you think about it ?

Regards
  12. corsairf4u

The Port: Main Thread and Download Link: Work Stopped

Awesome screenshots ! , downloading right now , it seems an awesome mod

Regards
  13. corsairf4u

Character builds

I usually play as a Swadian Knight captain , wearing full plate armor , including helm , gauntlets , and boots . The weapons I use are longsword , heavy lance , and steel shield . For ranged weapons , I use the multi-shot pistol and the Redeemer , and if I didn't found them , I prefer the pistol or the musket .

Regards
  14. corsairf4u

SP Medieval [WB] Hundred Years War v6.0 Released!

Awesome news  :grin: ! , I liked very much the trailer

Regards
Back
Top Bottom