Recent content by Cornelius Constantine

1. Cornelius Constantine

Odin's Cave

I doubt that is the problem...

Since I got the message that I got the Bandit Kings's sword, I must have killed all the enemies. At least... that's what I think. How many are there? I killed ten...
  2. Cornelius Constantine

Odin's Cave

Got a problem with Odin's cave. I enter it voluntarely, not because of the storyline. What am I missing?
  3. Cornelius Constantine

Any advice on decent trade routes?

Ah, nice. I'll give it a try.  :wink:
  4. Cornelius Constantine

Ah,  no fixed trade routes as in Native?

That's another challenge...
  5. Cornelius Constantine

Just started in this mod and love it sofar! But does anyone have any advice on some decent trade routes? The original ones don't seem to apply...
  6. Cornelius Constantine

Historical basis for playing a female character?

Aethelflaed lived 300 years after Brytenwalda, and she never ruled officially.

She was a daughter to Alfred the Great, and married to the King of Mercia. Therefore she became a regent, and yes, she was populair and powefull. But I don't see her as a fighting character in Brytenwalda, though. Wonder if she appears in the new Viking expansion...
  7. Cornelius Constantine

Companion builds?

Infantry men, or Heavy Cavalry...
  8. Cornelius Constantine

Any cure for this affliction?

Real life work. Or a girlfriend/wife.

Sooner or later that'll hit hard, very hard. It cures... for a while.
  9. Cornelius Constantine

Managing penalties

Tried walking, helps a bit.

But that was walking with the shield held up, just read somewhere you can walk with left-shift. Will try that.

Will also invest more in atlethics, thanks.

And yes, I like the system quite a lot, just like the whole mod.  :grin:
  10. Cornelius Constantine

Managing penalties

Hi guys, Got the following... well, not a problem, more of a challenge. So, I enlisted in a Lord's arm, got promoted and got this heavy armour, which reduces my atlethics from 3 to 0. Which means: when the army advances in a battle, by the time we reach the enemy, I'm exhausted and litterally...
  11. Cornelius Constantine

BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Idibil, I downloaded from there, but no manual.  :cry:
  12. Cornelius Constantine

BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Hi there,

I can't find the manual. Should be accesible trough the SE startup, bit it ain't there.
  13. Cornelius Constantine

Save Files in Windows 7

So, I upgraded my PC from XP to Win 7. Additionaly, I added a SSD drive. So, my Warband used to be installed on drive D:, which now became drive E:. My save files were on drive C:, which is now drive D:. They're still there. So, the game still searches the save files on C:. Is there any way...
  14. Cornelius Constantine

How to utilize two-handed weapons with all those pointy sticks flying around?

noosers said:
    There are quite a lot of people who are aware of these facts, MightyPaladin.

True.

Still... Even if you know the facts, it remains that the French tactic is to use Crossbowmen and infatry as arrow fodder.
    Sure, you could argue that "under the right circumstances", "other terrain", "better weather", the French would have been victorious. But the facts still remain.

So, you can argue that the tactics used would be great under the right circumstances, they just weren't. So wether that is because of bad luck or just plain stupidity doesn't really matter, does it?  :wink:
  15. Cornelius Constantine

How to utilize two-handed weapons with all those pointy sticks flying around?

Apolo said:
    According to Bernard Cornwell you either  use bows or you're french

That, plus the fact that the French also used their Genoese crossbow armed mercenaries as cannon... ehm.. arrow fodder.  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom