Recent content by Corndawg

1. Corndawg

Solved [e1.0.1] Siege Assault Crash

I've been having a consistent problem where starting a siege assault with an army I'm leading causes the game to freeze and crash. This includes both leading the troops myself and sending troops into battle. This seems to only happen when I try to lead an assault against a settlement where I've...
  2. Corndawg

Dating Thread, v. II

I know lube is a difficult concept, I believe the Greek call it "olive oil."
  3. Corndawg

Dating Thread, v. II

I'm definitely trying to keep this at the forefront of my mind when I think about us. I know for sure that I'd be happy to stay exclusive if that's what she wants; I really do like her. I'm one of those sensitive actor types, though, so the onus is really on me to bring it up because she's more...
  4. Corndawg

Dating Thread, v. II

My last update here was that I was banging a friend. That went well and was fun, she quite enjoyed it but eventually called it off because she's been having a rough time mental health wise. I reconnected with a friend of a friend a few months ago who I'd always been attracted to and we hit it...
  5. Corndawg

Say Cheese v2

Liar. @Seff: Yeah I've lost about 30 or so pounds in the past year plus growing out my hair means my head doesn't look as giant as it used to so I've been really feeling myself. And so have other people.
  6. Corndawg

Say Cheese v2

Ripped straight from the Insta just for y'all. Still camwhoring.
  7. Corndawg

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

I just picked this back up a few days ago and see that this is evidently the final version. Bravo to all involved over the years. I remember writing a ****ty little short story about characters in Pendor and it was mentioned as a rumor in the next iteration. That was almost a decade ago. And...
  8. Corndawg

Aging, negativity, your prime or post prime... - your thoughts?

Can confirm. Am restaurant worker in New York. And did my friends and I traumatize you so bad that you just can't bear reminders of Boston?
  9. Corndawg

Say Cheese v2

Not as chubby anymore.
  10. Corndawg

Dating Thread, v. II

Had good sex and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Just the way I like it. Apparently I give "solidly good head." @Arvenski: Might be overthinking. If it's been a while since you tried there's no harm in giving it another go now that time has passed (unless it was made clear...
  11. Corndawg

Dating Thread, v. II

A friend of mine (who I find quite attractive) reached out the other day and basically said "we're both in a dry spell so...you down?" and now I have a booty call tonight and some boosted self-esteem. If all goes well then hopefully we can continue and get some regular sex out of it.
  12. Corndawg

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

AC Odyssey photo dump. I pumped about 80 hours into it and enjoyed almost every second.
  13. Corndawg

Say Cheese v2

I'm not sure if everyone got hotter or if I'm just sluttier but damn if everyone hasn't been looking fine in here recently.
  14. Corndawg

What made you happy today?

They released a teaser trailer for Good Omens and I'm thrilled.