Recent content by Cordor

1. Cordor

Nearly a year in, Does TW acknowledge the anniversary with an update for when EA will be done?

@Berzerker Jay You know you can cease being a drama **** and just block him right
  2. Cordor

Modders need to fix the game

Yeah people should waste their time and try to work with mangled code while being paid the atomic number of a neutronium because the game is bad and everyone in this community is delusional now
  3. Cordor

Have you noticed that all the characters will be evenly matched in unarmed combat

Y'all are old and dying, I am 21 year old chinese wing chu master and one day when I was in Jingzhou I killed 5 people with one fist blow and then had sex with Xi Jiping
  4. Cordor

Implement a Block Stamina

Unless you add another layer of defense that doesn't require stamina like parrying or an effective advancing guard/push guard thing, but you might as well turn the game into Guilty Gear or Soul Calibur at that point

Which would be better since bannerlord sucks
  5. Cordor

To my fellow mount&bladers who are disappointed at TW atm, on TW's business mode

I too comissioned many doom wads for 500 dollars at gun point
  6. Cordor

X To raise awareness of how this forum work for you new guys and old

Go back to your Geriatric Doctor gramps your Dementia is showing
  7. Cordor

Say Cheese v2

Fellas should I keep letting my facial hair grow for the rest of april to see if it thickens or should I shave it off ? get some miracle cream maybe ? I am not naked just shirtless O_O

each year I look more like my chinese ancestors, I was adopted into an euro descendant family please send me back to taiwan

JPEG_20200410_190838.jpg
  8. Cordor

The only REAL and RELEVANT gamer on this forum - Rising E-CLOWN super star

Hello, some of you may know me, some don't, that doesn't matter because you will now, let me tell you this mother heckers I am a Professional Street Fighter player I won 2 online SFV tournaments against all the best, I won all the local SFV tournaments, I am one of the best new gen third strike...
  9. Cordor

What are you playing right now?

Hi, How do I play Romance of Three Kingdom X for the PS2 ??????????? I play That Video Game and everytime I do my warband the chinese goverment arrests me ??????
  10. Cordor

Bannerlord Worries

My biggest complaint from just observing what they are trying to do with the multiplayer, is make this into an esport thing and failing at it. This won't be a big competitive game anyways and their attempts seems to just be souring the overall experience.

The thing that made Warband have a competitive scene is that you have a natural sandbox of a multiplayer experience, everyone has a playstyle, everyone can make their own layout and build, everyone can play the way they want, which is fun, which is why mordhau has the same custom layout option, because its fun

No one will play your competitive game if it's not fun. The competitive scene was born because the game was fun and had a space for a variety of play styles.

Make the game fun, let the competitive players create a competitive scene, then mold the esport/competitive aspect around it with their help.
  11. Cordor

Say Cheese v2

NUQAR'S Kentucky "Nuqar" James XXL said:
    This is what I'm up to right now: cooking spanish rice for a woman who calls me "black doll" in a mountain village in the literal dead centre of China.

mZ5EG.jpg

Fun fact: the chinese word for "ummmmm..." is indistinguishable from the N word with a hard R.

Is being called a doll like a cute thing to do in china ?
  12. Cordor

Dev Blog 01/08/19

I hate how wide the swings are, doesn't really look nice
  13. Cordor

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

There is like 5 n words there, it will hurt someone's feelings
  14. Cordor

Dev Blog 04/04/19

They look awful, thanks.
Back
Top Bottom