Recent content by Conor08

1. Resolved Saves not loading after E1.0.10 update

OH! Check your Steam though.. They delivered a quick hotfix patch. I just received another little update and now it runs perfectly.

Yup, just received a third update and e1.0.10 now works with saves from e1.0.9 after confirming the module mismatch. Loving these updates!
  2. Resolved wrong troop tier and policy bug

Haha no problem, I think everyone is still learning things about the game at this point.

You still took the time to come to the forums and report something you thought was an issue which i'm sure the dev's appreciate :smile:
  3. Resolved wrong troop tier and policy bug

Hi,

For your first issue that tree actually looks correct as it's part of one of the factions 'unique' troop trees which starts with troop tier 2 (nomad), tier 3 (rider) and tier 5 (elder). Looking at the stats of each tier they seem correct as each tier has better stats than the last:

Elder = 200 bow (tier 5)
    Rider = 100 bow (tier 3)
    Nomad = 50 bow (tier 2)

For reference here is the same type of unique tree for the Sturgians, note the 3'rd one down is actually the tier 5 symbol:

ieE2eFW.png

Troop tier 4, 5 and 6 symbols look similar to 1,2 and 3 symbols but they have a 'block' underneath.

However I'm not sure about your second issue, some people have complained they have strange relation issues if you have the 'Stop Conspiracy' quest active as it randomly declines your relation with kingdoms, kings and lords.

I hope this helps,
  4. Need More Info Hovering village - Gainseth

Can confirm this is the case for me on e1.0.5:
    2hIGxlq.png
  5. Resolved e1.0.5 - Formation Group 5 or higher causes error message: "Error: Text with ID str_troop_type_name doesn't exist!"

I originally discovered this error when using peasants assigned to the skirmisher formation group but I tested it with other formation groups which resulted in the same error. Please note that Infantry, Archers, Cavalry and Horse Archers formation groups are displayed on the campaign map...
  6. Resolved Formation Groups not saving

Same issue as you guys in e1.0.4, I have to move horse archers from group 3 to 4 each time to keep them separate from normal cavalry.

I also have to separate Vlandian Levy crossbowmen from group 1 into group 2 to keep them out of the infantry line.
  7. Resolved Game is not updating

Ok. Thanks. If push comes to shove I may either reinstall or start a new game, not a big deal I'm only a couple hours hours in, and anyway it's all still Early Access so there's bound to be hiccups. Cheers

Hopefully you don't have to reinstall but yeah it shouldn't be too much of an issue if you do.

Could you post a screenshot of the 'Mod' section of the launcher like I have in the photo above if you can?
  8. Resolved Game is not updating

Hi, just a theory but looking at your first screenshot that's the correct version being shown there as the 'Native' module is still version e1.0.0.

The second screenshot from the save menu might also be correct as the version shown in the top right corner shows which version the save file was using when the save was made.

To confirm which version you have I find it best to look at the 'Mods' section of the launcher as seen here with the version e1.0.4 modules:

If you have got the updates you will get a message saying you have different modules when loading the older saves but just click ok.
  9. Resolved Archers not shooting

I think this is likely a hotfix and it will be re-implemented at a later date.

Balancing and then testing night time debuff's would probably have taken some time and they have other priorities such as peoples crashing issues at the moment.
  10. [1.0.4][Minor]Crossbows even more expensive

Also the case for me in e1.0.4 in the town of Ortongard:

On a slightly unrelated note if I can't equip this Crossbow because my Crossbow skill is not level 20 how do you level the skill? I'm not sure I could even use it after the price is fixed :sad:
  11. Resolved [1.0.3] Northern Throwing Axe has invalid type of damage

Can confirm this was the case for me also, although my screenshot is from a previous patch:
  12. Resolved Archers not shooting

Looks like the latest update should have fixed this issue looking at the e1.0.4 patch notes, loving these daily updates!

13. Resolved Archers not shooting

They will shoot when you let them move 1 step in any direction. This happens when you wait for the enemy after starting a battle without giving any command...

If you read my case above no movement, formation, fire orders or even AI command would let my archers shoot despite clear line of sights with top tier crossbowmen unfortunately. They only start shooting when the range is short enough that they fire one volley before being in melee range.

I experienced this while playing e1.0.3 last night but unfortunately I forgot to take screenshots.

Computer Specs:
    GPU: Radeon RX480 - 8GB GDDR5 RAM
    CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x (8 physical/16 logical cores @ 3.40ghz)
    RAM: 16GB DDR4 (Trident G.SKILL)
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO, AM4 CHIPSET, DD4
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD (Samsung 970 EVO)
  14. Resolved Archers not shooting

I have had the same issue when using Vlandian Sharpshooter's and lower tier Vlandian Crossbows at night time.

They do not shoot until they are about 5-10m away from the enemy despite ordering them to hold fire/fire at will, being in front of my infantry, changing formation to loose/line and finally toggling AI commands where they would form a 'Skirmish Line' and continue not to shoot.

However my Archers do shoot normally at night during bandit camp raids and Horse Archers work fine in normal night time scenarios.
  15. Resolved Can't randsom a lord /leader, they randomly disapear from your prisoner hold

Not sure if this is the case in Bannerlord but in the old games lords and prisoners could escape similar to how the player character can still escape after being a prisoner if you are captured after combat.

Sucks if you lost the chance to ransom them, holding them in player owned castles/towns might have a lower escape chance as it was in the previous game.
Back
Top Bottom