Recent content by Coliber

1. 1.7.0 AI is not holding assigned spots

Is anyone else is experiencing an issue after the update to 1.7.0, that when in siege battle on the defending side, after putting groups of troops on particular spots (the walls) and starting the battle they move to wherever they feel like instead of standing where I put them? The "delegate...
  2. Patch Notes e1.7.0

Is anyone else is experiencing an issue after the update, that when in siege battle on the defending side, after putting groups of troops on particular spots (the walls) and starting the battle they move to wherever they feel like instead of standing where I put them?
    The "delegate command" option is toggled off
    Also pausing the battle and alt+tabing the game, causes the game to unpause even though its running in the background.
  3. Conquest of a castle quest fails immediately after my conquest of said castle

I tried to follow your advice, but midway my kingdom announced peace with the one I was fighting against.
    I logged to an earlier save, and noticed that during the last stage (The Keep) of attack, there was only 6 hours left until a vote for peace, so while technically there should still be time, the game probably ended the conflict in the middle of my attack on the keep.
    Which still sounds like an unwanted behavior tbh.

Edit: no that's not it, after taking the castle there is still 6 hours to vote, and the quest is already failed.
  4. Conquest of a castle quest fails immediately after my conquest of said castle

Hi, I've run into a problem. I got a quest from an owner of a faction I am part of (Western Empire), to take over a specific castle in 60 days After taking it over (after 13 days) with an army that I created consisting of few other warbands from my kingdom the quest failed immediately, even...
  5. Resolved Main Quest stuck on 2/3 Dragon Banner

Hey, is there any update on my issue?
  6. Resolved Main Quest stuck on 2/3 Dragon Banner

Summary:I talked to both Istania and Arzagos, I razed both bandit camps, but the quest is still stuck on 2/3 collected pieces. The quest says Time remaining -214-748-3648 Day, 23 days ago How to Reproduce:I started this quest so long ago, I don't remember the steps I made before that Have you...
Back
Top Bottom